council
Re: Mypage Document Inherits Xoops CSS-- I don't want that!
  • 2005/2/7 0:24

• council

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/18

my module was mypage and my css was mypage.css, so that wasn't the problem. But he's what I'm getting now using the code word for word from the above:

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../../mainfile.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/blacklog/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main(../../mainfile.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../../mainfile.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/blacklog/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main(../../mainfile.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 3

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 3

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 3

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/blacklog/public_html/index.php on line 5

council
  • 2005/2/7 0:36

• council

• Not too shy to talk

cancel this.

council
  • 2005/2/7 7:21

• council

• Not too shy to talk

Ok, Rowd, figured out why I was getting the error message, fixed it, then tried your code and I'm happy to report it worked like a charm.

Now, another question:

Direcly below is the code I'm working with. It's an rss feed with links that open up in a new browser window. I want these links to open a new window of say 500 x 500 so I don't lose the visitor. This new window should have a back button.

This code comes from a product called "carp" Carp parses rss feeds.

The instructions for targeting link with Carp say this:

# linktarget ("link target") : Specifies which window or frame to open links in. Specify one of the following values:

* 0 (the default): the current window (and frame, if in a frame set)
* 1: a new window
* 2: the same window, but ensure that it is not in a frame
* the name of a frame if in a frameset, or the name of a window (NOTE: the name must contain at least one character that is not a digit)

Here's the link to the instructions page:

http://www.geckotribe.com/rss/carp/...y/item/link.php

To sum up: the code below comes into an html page which I load to my server. The code displays an rss link in a box. When people click on the title of this feed I want a new window to open instead of the new url opening on the current page..

Thank you.

Oh, here's my urlhttp://blacklogs.com

Ric

<div style="width:220px;border:1px solid #333333; background:#ffffff; padding:5px;">
<?php
require_once '/home/blacklog/public_html/carp/carp.php';
CarpConf('linktarget','newwin');
CarpConf('clinkclass','h2');
CarpConf('cborder', 'link,date, author, desc');
CarpConf('maxitems',1);
CarpConf('bcdesc','<i>');
CarpConf('acdesc','</i>');
CarpConf('maxcdesc',400);
CarpConf('poweredby','');
CarpCacheShow('http://blackinformant.com/wp-rss2.php');

CarpConf('clinkclass','h2');

?>
</div>

rowdie
  • 2005/2/7 10:13

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Good to hear you got the css problem fixed

I can't help you with your other question, I'm afraid. I don't know the script and I've never tried making popup windows in XOOPS.

Rowd

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits