mytho
Re: What is HP/MP/EXP Levels in NewBB2?
  • 2007/3/9 11:52

• mytho

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/10

is there a way this function can be customized?
like remove the white box its in, have it show numbers instead of the bars, change the names of titles i.e. MP to Mana.

Can this be done in the preferences? all I can find is just turning it on or off. Do I have to open a php or css somewhere?
thanks for the help

mytho
HP/MP/EXP Problem
  • 2007/3/17 6:39

• mytho

• Just popping in

hm... I was kinda hoping for a response so I'll give this a bump. But I'd also like to add this problem. I have a member who no matter how many times he post/gains levels he's Hit points stay at 0. the max number of hp he can have increases as he gets levels and his mp flutuates, but the current hp is always at zero. He is on of the founding members of the form and though in the begin he wasn't active daily, he still had an active presence. more reciently he has been posting on a daily basis. as a joke we were thinking of changing his handel to "the undead poster"
Any thoughts as to why this might be occuring, thanks.

niluge_kiwi

Hello,
Two years ago we created 3D graphs to see the evolution of MP HP and XP, according to the number of posts, and age of the member registration.
You can see it here on our forum (in French, (in bad French..) but for the graphs it's not a problem )

mytho
  • 2007/3/17 12:46

• mytho

• Just popping in

Thanks to the power of bable fish, we can all enjoy it, no matter how bad it is :)

but I ment being able to change the look of how the model looks under your avatar. But the graph you guys came up with is rally cool!

Knuxchan
  • 2009/2/4 17:05

• Knuxchan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/12/10

So what php file or folder do you go into if you want to change the text of the HP/MP/EXP?

For instance, instead of 'EXP' I just want it to say 'XP'

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it in the ../class/user.php file

Login

Who's Online

265 user(s) are online (160 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 265

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits