samuels
Re:help with koivi
  • 2004/11/8 23:51

• samuels

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/30

For imagemanager you must change the imagemanager template with the one I've included on the package.

The second problem is because I had an error overriding a method.It will be fixed on new version.

For correct it open "formwysiwygtextarea.php":

Comment line 57:
//var $caption;

And comment method on line 173:
/*function getCaption()
{
    return $this->caption;
}*/

Thk's for bug reporting, I'm very bad testing.

WarDick
  • 2004/11/9 3:30

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Hi Samuels,

First let me say thank you for such a great implementation. I have just installed it into my news module and all works well except for the problem described above. I can not insert an image though the image manager. I followed your advice.

Quote:
For imagemanager you must change the imagemanager template with the one I've included on the package.

The second problem is because I had an error overriding a method.It will be fixed on new version.

Buf I still can not insert an image. It works great with the insert image button.

I guess the next item is a request rather than a bug report. To make the preview work with the theme style sheet. Such as image padding, margins and etc.

astuni
  • 2004/11/9 12:08

• astuni

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/7 4

Quote:

WarDick wrote:
Hi Samuels,

First let me say thank you for such a great implementation. I have just installed it into my news module and all works well except for the problem described above. I can not insert an image though the image manager. I followed your advice.

Quote:

Buf I still can not insert an image. It works great with the insert image button.

I guess the next item is a request rather than a bug report. To make the preview work with the theme style sheet. Such as image padding, margins and etc.

be sure to update the system module after replacing the template

@Samuels: Thanx so much!

dejadingo
  • 2004/11/12 20:06

• dejadingo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/22

@Samuels
Have you been able to download xt-conteudo?
And are you using something special to debug this?

I installed php-dbg and PHP Coder, but even though I occasionally get a warning trace on some of my pages, I can't seem to get the debugger to stop at the breakpoints I have set.

Thanks.

samuels
  • 2004/11/13 11:15

• samuels

• Quite a regular

I've downloaded it but I dont have any problem with it.

This is the admin/index.php file I've modified.

http://www.forjandoleyendas.com/public/fl/uploads/xt_conteudo_koivi_index.zip

dejadingo
  • 2004/11/15 16:34

• dejadingo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/22

Thanks a lot. This works. But now I'm more confused ...

The difference is that I put the include_once for the XoopsFormWysiwygTextArea class (formwysiwygtextarea.php) in admin_header.php thinking that since it should only be included once, it would be good to put it in the header file. Here is my include:

// Project: The XOOPS Project                                                //
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //

include_once "../../../mainfile.php";
include_once 
XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/class/xoopsmodule.php";
include_once 
XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/include/cp_functions.php";
include_once 
XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/include/xoopscodes.php";
include_once 
XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/xoopsformloader.php';

// -------------------------------------------------------------------------
// KOIVI WYSIWYG Class
include_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/wysiwyg/formwysiwygtextarea.php';
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------

include '../../../include/cp_header.php';

Note that I copied/edited the last original include_once line, the one for xoopsformloader.php -- which happened to use single-quotes.

Since I couldn't believe that one "include_once" in a header should work differently from two "include_once" statements in index.php, I tried changing the single-quotes in the header file to double-quotes (since your include used a double-quoted string), and [...drum roll...] that makes it work!

Is there some special rule about when you can/can't use single quotes in PHP? I always thought they were basically interchangable?

Anyway, thanks again for this very nice editor. It's going to make the sites I manage much more friendly to their owners.

samuels
  • 2004/11/15 21:24

• samuels

• Quite a regular

I don't care about using single or double quotes, perhaps is something related on php config "magic_quotes".

Login

Who's Online

134 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 134

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits