JackJ
Re: Why are some uploaded Modules not showing up in Xoops 2.0.6?
  • 2004/5/10 23:57

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

A couple of tips which might or might not assist.

Sometimes just going to system admin-->groups-->webmasters and clicking "update" sorts out the order of the module icons in admin, don't ask me why..:) (make sure all the checkmarks are there first)

Another way to go is to delete adminmenu.php in the cache folder. Next time you go in to admin you get a "this is your first visit" etc, then XOOPS rebuilds your admin display.

(Keep a backup of adminmenu,php first)

Might not help in this instance, but has done the trick for me in the past..

spiff
  • 2004/5/11 8:28

• spiff

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/16

Quote:
Another way to go is to delete adminmenu.php in the cache folder. Next time you go in to admin you get a "this is your first visit" etc, then XOOPS rebuilds your admin display.

Aaah, that sounds like a good workaround. And it makes me wonder about something: whenever a new module is added, it is given a weight of 1; could this be considered to be conflicting with the news module, which already has a weight of 1, or with some other installed module with an equal weight? Just thinking aloud...

Eric

Mamba
  • 2004/9/17 22:26

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:

A couple of tips which might or might not assist.

Sometimes just going to system admin-->groups-->webmasters and clicking "update" sorts out the order of the module icons in admin, don't ask me why..:) (make sure all the checkmarks are there first)

I have disorganized/unsorted icons and I've tried both approaches and none of them had work for me.

The "update" did make any difference, and deleting adminmenu.php didn't rebuild it at all, so I had to restore the backup file.

Any other suggestions? I am using 2.0.7.3

radiobuzzer
iMenu bug
  • 2005/2/23 18:57

• radiobuzzer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/19

read for bug in iMenu here

https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=62&lid=1166&com_id=14536&com_rootid=14402&com_mode=flat&com_order=0#comment14536

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits