Chappy
Re: beta module download
  • 2004/2/5 7:31

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

Fatman:

I really like this mod.

I, as well, am interested in the ssl thing. Would one way to handle this be to use the ssl login option in XOOPS where the client is asked to login via a secure page? It seems like some of the ssl stuff is already there.

Well, don't know much about php or programming. Just a thought. Good work.

fatman
  • 2004/2/5 15:47

• fatman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/13

Hi chappy, thanks for the comments. SSL wouldn't be a huge stretch to build in, but would have some limitations based mostly on your own hosting environment.

That being said I don't have a real need to incorporate SSL into the system at this time.

Currently the module works with a payment gateway called BeanStream.com. At the very end of the checkout process the user is passed over to beanstream to provide only their credit card info and then passed back to the system with the results of the transaction (requires they first sign up an account with beanstream of course). SSL is completely handled on the beanstream end, but the transaction as far as the user is concerned is pretty seamless.

If someone has a dying need for full ssl capabilities and complete processing via gateway api (instead of the hand over) let me know.

atmoloq
  • 2004/2/18 18:59

• atmoloq

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/3 1

I installed the beta module and have the following problems.
Noah

Shows in main menu
clicking on it brings up the welcome to NO-AH center screen
when clicking on the GO TO THE NO-AH ADMIN MENU I get a page cannot be found error from IE.
same goes for pressing CONTINUE TO INSTALL K_STORE DEMO.

Can you help ?
Thanks

Atmoloq

fatman
  • 2004/2/18 19:36

• fatman

• Friend of XOOPS

did you go over the README file, uploaded the .htaccess and applied the hack (1 for XOOPS 2.0.6 and 2 hacks for XOOPS 2.0.5) ?

DrClaw
  • 2004/2/24 21:44

• DrClaw

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/11/5

Wow, this is looking great. Exactly what I am looking for for sure. Do you know approximately when one would be able to make a functional shop using this? I urge you to continue your project! More options = better XOOPS for all

fatman
Re: kStore - product catalogue demo
  • 2004/3/5 3:48

• fatman

• Friend of XOOPS

Wingz
  • 2004/3/5 4:32

• Wingz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/23

Quote:
If someone has a dying need for full ssl capabilities and complete processing via gateway api (instead of the hand over) let me know.

No, but very interested in an OsCommerce type in-house manual credit card processing system where the card's centre eight digits and expiry date are stored in the DB and the remaining eight with the CV number are emailed to the store owner (multiple addresses for billing/order).

ksatpro
  • 2004/4/8 2:51

• ksatpro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/2 1

Help on install, I have downloaded the zip file and unpacked it, uploaded all files (except the .htaccess and folder) to the module area. made required modifications that you listed, note that I am running on 2.0.6, and your second hack did not work. after doing everything that was to be done except hack2 I installed the module through the admin control panel, it installed OK. Now when I goto the main menu and click on NOAH I get the welcome page. then I try and click on "go to the no-ah admin menu and it tells me that it does not exist. and that is correct shopadmin does not exist. help.

NOW my install is athttp://www.yoursite.com/ss/ and not at the root ofhttp://www.yoursite.com/ is that were my problem is???? Also when I try to install the k-store athttp://www.yoursite.com/ss/pages/noahupdater does not exist. I have looked in the folder pages and their is no noahupdater file.

I need help please, not sure what the problem is.

fatman
  • 2004/4/8 4:41

• fatman

• Friend of XOOPS

Have you uploaded the .htaccess file to your root XOOPS folder?

For XOOPS 2.0.6 you don't need the second hack, it should say that in the read me file. It shouldn't matter that you have XOOPS installed in a sub folder.

The next version of no-ah will not require the .htaccess file, or rather this will be optional, but currently you do need to use this, if your can't use .htaccess on your host, you'll have to ask for it or wait for the next release.

Best place to download this module is from here

ksatpro
  • 2004/4/8 14:28

• ksatpro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/2 1

I have the .htaccess file in the root XOOPS folder which would be located athttp://www.yourdomain.com/ss/
that is the folder that XOOPS was installed I have full access on this server as I own it and I have had no problems with other .htaccess files in the past, any ideas, I realy want to get this running, your help is need fatman, the .htaccess file reads as follows would this be right????:

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule ^shopadmin/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+) /modules/noah/admin.php?group=$1&pfunc=$2&id=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^shopadmin/([^/]+)/([^/]+) /modules/noah/admin.php?group=$1&pfunc=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^shopadmin /modules/noah/admin.php [L]

RewriteRule ^shop/([^/]+) /modules/noah/shop.php?pfunc=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop /modules/noah/shop.php [L]

RewriteRule ^pages/([^/]+) /modules/noah/pages.php?page=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^pages /modules/noah/pages.php [L]

Login

Who's Online

153 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 153

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits