goatboy
problems getting Xoops-Teamspeak module to work
  • 2004/7/29 0:40

• goatboy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/25

I have loaded up the XOOPS Teamspeak module and it is running on my site, but I am unable to get stats from the Teamspeak server that is running on the same box.

I followed the directions to edit the config.php and admin/config.php files with my database info, and I ran the install file to do the installation. I have also modified the server settings on my Teamspeak server to point to the webpost.php file on the XOOPS server, but I still can't get any stats to display.

On the Teamspeak server settings, I used the www.mysite.com/modules/xoops_teamspeak/webpost.php link as well as trying to use localhost...etc. since the Teamspeak and XOOPS servers are running on the same Linux box.

Can anybody think of anything else that I could try to make this work? Does it sound like I may have missed something in the install or config?

Thanks...

goatboy
Re: problems getting Xoops-Teamspeak module to work
  • 2004/10/29 4:10

• goatboy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/25

I found the problem a while ago and got the Teamspeak module to work. It ended up being something really simple...or stupid depending on how you look at it.

My server wouldn't show up in the list as long as there was an apostrophe in the server name. I was using GoatBoy's Teamspeak Server as the name of my TS server, so I removed the apostrophe and renamed the server to GoatBoys TS Server and the XOOPS module worked like a charm.

Login

Who's Online

202 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 202

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits