cancerish
no messaging service in xoops???!
  • 2004/7/1 11:11

• cancerish

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/1 1

greetings,

i just moved from PHPnuke to Xoops, and i must admit it, XOOPS is WAYYYY better than any other CMS i've been workin with, specially when it comes to language and support, anyways, in phpnuke it had this little messaging service where you can write a message and it will be shown to unregistered users for example telling them to sign up, and when they sign up or login it will not be shown for registered users or users who didn't login, how can i do this in xoops? this's really important, i am waiting your replies.

thank you.

Mithrandir
Re: no messaging service in xoops???!

Administration menu -> system admin -> blocks -> create custom block with your message

Then
Administration menu -> system admin -> groups -> edit anonymous group -> set the custom block accessible by anonymous

cancerish
  • 2004/7/1 11:24

• cancerish

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/1 1

wow, that was amazingly face, thank you very much, i'll try this right away, amazing support!

Mithrandir

Don't get too accustomed to it - I'm going on vacation in a few hours and will be gone for a week.

And although there are many here on the forums ready to help, there are times, where a couple of days before a reply is not uncommon.

It's all in the timing, I guess

Login

Who's Online

356 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 356

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits