kimslilypad
Block titles as links?

Is it possible to change the block titles to hyperlinks that lead to the different sections? Forgive my ignorance... I imagine this is probably pretty simple but the theme tutorial is offline at the moment and several searches of the forums came up with nothing.

Thanks in advance.

zubaa
Re: Block titles as links?
  • 2004/6/26 3:09

• zubaa

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/15

Well you can't do this atm but I did stumble across this:

In the block above the one you want to add a link in the title add <a href="yourlink"> after the text or code.

Enter your title of the block you want to add the link in as usual. Then put in the block content </a>. Add your content then as usual and your title is linked.

Make sure the </a> is before any text or the whole thing will be linked.

tl
  • 2004/6/26 3:45

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

Quote:

kimslilypad wrote:
Is it possible to change the block titles to hyperlinks that lead to the different sections? Forgive my ignorance... I imagine this is probably pretty simple but the theme tutorial is offline at the moment and several searches of the forums came up with nothing.

Thanks in advance.

It is possible if we can figure out how the blocktitle smarty template is assigned. Does anyone know how the blocktitle get assigned (which file controls it?)

karuna
  • 2004/6/27 7:55

• karuna

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/5/29

Quote:

tl wrote:
Quote:

kimslilypad wrote:

Thanks in advance.

It is possible if we can figure out how the blocktitle smarty template is assigned. Does anyone know how the blocktitle get assigned (which file controls it?)

it maybe in the header.php

tl
  • 2004/6/27 23:00

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

Quote:
it maybe in the header.php

Thanks, karuna.

case XOOPS_CENTERBLOCK_LEFT:
if (!isset(
$show_cblock)) {

$xoopsTpl->assign('xoops_showcblock'1);

$show_cblock 1;
            }

$xoopsTpl->append('xoops_clblocks', array([color=d84848]'title' => 
$block_arr[$i]->getVar('title')[/color], 'content' => 
$bcontent));
break;

now if we could get the module name corresponding with the block, with the link added, we could have a block title pointing to the module.

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits