vinit
How to send a customise welcome mail?
  • 2004/6/25 6:44

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

hi,

Can anyone tell me how to send a customize welcome mail once the user activates his registration.

Other than that i found that, XOOPS sends a user registration mail before even the user activates his mail account, is that what it actually ment to do or is it a bug is some regard, bcos at times users might registerm but won t activate, and the admin will have all those false emails about registered users.

Vinit

irmtfan
Re: How to send a customise welcome mail?
  • 2004/6/25 7:05

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

for send a mail after activation it is not possible with auto-mail.

only activation email send automatically after registeration.
u can costumise this at language\your_lang\mail_template\register.tpl

open register.tpl and write everything u want but this file not accept html code i try to write html email but dont succeed

vinit
Re: How to send a customise welcome mail?
  • 2004/6/25 7:16

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

well thx,

and as of sending html mails, you need to do some settings to mail headers, and luckily i know that, i will test it first if it work out in XOOPS without breaking it :)

vinit
Re: How to send a customise welcome mail after activation?
  • 2004/6/25 16:40

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

well thats register.tpl has just the template for mail that has been sent for activation, i am looking for sending a mail once the account is activated. Any idea from where we can send mail once the activation is done.

Other thing is that admin should recive the account activation mail and not the account registration mail. Any tweaks for that ???

#Edit#

I just found that activated.tpl is there in the language/english/mail_template, when does this tpl get activated or how to activate XOOPS to send a mail after activation.

Vinit

Login

Who's Online

438 user(s) are online (165 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 438

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits