alitan
please help me, Use of undefined constant _DB_COMMENT_DESC, please help at least this time
  • 2004/6/18 22:57

• alitan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/3/14

hi
i have the following problem
in many modules i have some problems in which i can't use other modules propely , and when i use some modules my blocks will get some problems, and the first letter of my right block will disapear,(thw block will go to the right side a little bit more, about 6-8 pixels), however when i turn on the php debug it will show me the following error, and i know this is the problem, but i don't know how to solve it , this line is an example and with difeerent modules the root folder is different.
ex:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _DB_COMMENT_DESC - assumed '_DB_COMMENT_DESC' in file modules/comments/xoops_version.php line 4
or another one in here:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: articleid in file modules/xfsection/include/storyform.inc.php line 37

these cause also, my other blocks such as polls and new members to change and also make them to not work, please help me

PLease help me i need your, help i many times i asked but i didn't get any answer,
please help me
thank you
alitan

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits