MisterB
Address Module 1.7
  • 2004/5/26 7:29

• MisterB

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/24

Dear All

In another post I have asked about a membership management module. I am posting my message here as it may be that I have posted too many questions in one message and therefore it is being overlooked. This Address module would possibly serve my needs with a couple of amendments.

How would I go about editing the files/database to add a new category? At the moment, the first field is Name/Organisation, whereas it would be useful as a member management module by splitting this into two headings: Name and Organisation, and an additional one, Position/Job Title.

Is it straightforward to add new headings and amend existing ones?

In addition, is it possible (easily!) to use the Address module as the registration facility, so that this module collects all the information once for members (rather than register.php)?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

MisterB

rabideau
Re: Address Module 1.7
  • 2004/5/26 12:47

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Take a look at the Module Development XOOPS Documentation on the left. It will provide a point of departure for your questions.

In my experience what you want to do is some real programming with MySQL and php. Is that simple, I don't know. Depends on your skill level.

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits