Luminosity
would like to place wf-channel content onto main menu
  • 2004/5/6 5:44

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

I have been toying around with the wf-channel module and have found that it isn'd doing what I'd hope it to. I was hoping that I would be able to add direct links to the Main Menu section, or to add another menu below it. But instead, my content is now a sub-directory of wf-channel.

Is there a way I can create an additional menu in the left column like the Main Menu and add my own links, or possibly add links to the Main Menu that are NOT modules (ie: html to apear in center column). If it is not possible to do this with the wf-channel, then is it possible otherwise?

thank you,

Luminosity

xgoof
Re: would like to place wf-channel content onto main menu
  • 2004/5/6 8:15

• xgoof

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/28

Tiny Content (module) gives you a block-menu which can hold links to external sites, to your non-xoops-pages or to tinycontent-pages (editet by you)

The menu you see on frontpage of juliussen.com is maked via tinycontent and mainmenu !

Is that what you want?

I think it can do what you're asking for... try it out...

Or perhaps iMenu or MultiMenu would help you?

Catzwolf
Re: would like to place wf-channel content onto main menu
  • 2004/5/6 12:51

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

There is no module that will allow you to add content directy into the main menu like you want, only as a sub-menu. To do this you will have to use another module called IMenu but that will mean adding every item by hand.

Login

Who's Online

934 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 934

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits