tom
Re: PayPal module
  • 2004/5/2 19:56

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

I've need this module for too long now, I worked on a few which are ok but my php skills are not advanced enough to create what I want, I also did it manually for a while and still offer that option.

But I need something with all the features above and can wait no longer, I've been quoted with a time frame of 3 to 4 weeks, once I send payment, I have biders from $400 to $600, I will prob choose one particular person who was recomended to me for quality and his costs are $600.

So do you likw what you hear so far? lol

davidl2
  • 2004/5/2 21:08

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

It is an essential missing link in making XOOPS more useful to more people.

Well done!

gruessle
  • 2004/5/3 0:00

• gruessle

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/20

This is way more then I need but it would work.
Good Plan

tom
  • 2004/5/3 0:27

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

more is better, plus you don't have to use it all.

For example you could use just the shop, or just the subscriptions, etc.

I have no definite ETA on this module, however once it starts I have been promised it would be pretty quick (Read previous post)

brash
  • 2004/5/3 5:09

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

From the quick scan I did tom, that module looks like it'll be pretty sweet if it can be properly intergrated into Xoops. Looking forward to seeing how it goes

Wingz
  • 2004/5/4 13:58

• Wingz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/23

Has anyone seen/considered porting PhP Nuke's Treasury module over to Xoops? Looks like it could be an/the answer?

http://nuketreasury.sourceforge.net/

intel352
  • 2004/5/4 20:04

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

check out a port of nuketreasury from phpnuke to nsnnuke at my site:
http://www.csmapcentral.com

login to download the port (again, it's for nsnnuke/OSM), and in the port i corrected many problems in the author's original php-nuke code, as well as moving all sql references into the nsnnuke design (instead of *nuke and standalone sql calls..), and altered the admin a bit

i also include an installer with it

i'll start work on a xoops2 port tonight

intel352
  • 2004/5/5 14:54

• intel352

• Module Developer

okay, guys, i need your help, i've got the module ported to xoops, it *mostly* displays properly (admin needs a tad bit of formatting help, heh..), templates work, sql works, blocks work, so i just need someone to test, clean up bad urls and whatnot, just a general alpha/beta bug test and general cleanup

here's the package:
http://www.webhostingparadise.com/Xoops_Donations.tgz

please PM me here in the forums or post in the thread with all bugs, bug fixes, code cleanups, etc

i've been working on this since yesterday afternoon (off and on..), and i need to get back to working on my *paying* php projects, lol

thanks for any help

btw, this module is NOT ready for production use.
also, i believe the paypal ipn file is currently broken, but i haven't had a chance to look it over yet to find the reason, if someone could track that down, i'd appreciate it

once we get it ported to XOOPS fully, i'd like to hand it off to someone else for groups incorporation

intel352
  • 2004/5/5 19:19

• intel352

• Module Developer

okay, i have everything ported in the module, all that is left to be modified are any $user and $username references (modify to reflect $xoopsUser instead of the phpnuke user references)

also, the way the ipn file is stored and the way XOOPS works, if the module is not made available to *all* users, then paypal will not be able to contact the ipn file

if someone knows a good method within XOOPS to allow a file to override module access rights (and site shutdown) without compromising security, please let me know

here's the latest version of the package, everything appears to work except for XOOPS user references, which means the CMS username won't be recorded (yet)

http://www.webhostingparadise.com/Xoops_Donations.tgz

i went through the admin functions, cleaned it up a bit, it now seems to format nicely but i haven't checked *all* aspects yet

changing settings work correctly, the block and user-side module all display correctly, templates work properly, and the ipn file is giving no errors

using XOOPS php and MySQL debugging, i can't seem to find any errors left (other than undefined variables which is nothing...)

unless someone gets to it before i do, the username references should be fixed sometime today or tomorrow morning (not difficult, just gotta track down all references in the code, but should only be in one place, methinks..)

screenshot within xoops:

Resized Image

Wingz
  • 2004/5/10 6:14

• Wingz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/23

Good work bd_csmc - looking forward to the final product.

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits