go4inet
How to make all blocks visible to Anonymous Users ?
  • 2004/4/19 13:41

• go4inet

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/17

Well, i want everything to display to the Anonymous users, well in my admin panel, i have four options Registered User. Webmaster, Anyonymous user, #unassigned.

I want to leave everything that are visible under registered users to Anonymous users. must I build a separate block for everything ? Please help me....I want everything for the users to display. Though I have stopped registration. Still let them see news, post comments, add downloads & so on.. only thing is that they wont be able to Submit News

Please help me ASAP !

Regards,
Ur Friend !

chapi
Re: How to make all blocks visible to Anonymous Users ?
  • 2004/4/19 13:46

• chapi

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/1/22

Go to your group rights administration and give the anonymous user group access rights for all blocks! More information at the wiki ..

http://wiki.xoops.org/wakka.php?wakka=DefaultGroups

go4inet
  • 2004/4/27 6:19

• go4inet

• Just popping in

hmm...thanks mate ! i am trying that ! and if that does not works ! u gotta help me back !

go4inet
  • 2004/4/27 6:46

• go4inet

• Just popping in

oops ! i messed up things ! i went to admin panel, went to groups and >> Anonymous User and dis abled all the blocks and menu...and now i am unable to log in to the admin panel ! is there anyway i can get all things back !

i need to log in to admin panel ! how do i do that ! please help me ! i could see only the news....and all other missing coz i have disabbled them...i need to login ....how do i do that ?

please show me the direct link to login ? for registrations its www.website.com/register.php and whats that for lOGIN ?
I am really screwed please help me .......i need to log in back to admin panel and chnage the settings !

Mithrandir

www.website.com/user.php

go4inet
  • 2004/4/27 7:08

• go4inet

• Just popping in

ya great ! worked for me !
thanks again !

Login

Who's Online

174 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 174

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits