sicario
Three questions about mydownloads templates x)
  • 2004/4/15 21:50

• sicario

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/15

Hi out there. I hope don't have problems with my poor english
I try the find this info in the wiki, forums, main page, but nothing appear, so, here is the deal, any suggestion will be welcome:

1)I want edit the templates of mydownloads. I want clean up all the info like description, rate file, commentaries, modfile, broken link, etc. All i want is the id file, category, number of commentaries and hits. Nothing more, nothing less. All the rest of info, i need it in the single file template. Is it posible? I try to do it, but i mess up, don't know what things take out

2) The number two. Is it posible to add custom fields or custom info to the downloads? I use this module for demo games, and the main info are things like POV, MAP, EVENT, can i change that?
3)And the last thing (if don't bother u, of course). Is it posible put the comments field at the bottom of the page?,it would be nice to be able to have a quick comments, without needs of a link for that.

Well, any help, u know, will be welcome, is really hard to understand things in other language, and worst is try to make other understand u.

That's all...at the moment...

sicario
Re: Three questions about mydownloads templates x)
  • 2004/4/17 19:01

• sicario

• Just popping in

C'mon guys, somebody must know this things

rabideau
  • 2004/4/17 21:48

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

It sounds like you need to modify the mydownloads module to make the changes you want. It also sounds like you'll be wanting to make some DB changes and mods. I recommend that you look at the Module development wiki and proceed to develop a modified version of mydownloads for yourself. Alternatively you might find a hack that exists and does something like what you want...

Either way you are in for an adventure! Quote:

sicario wrote:
C'mon guys, somebody must know this things

sicario
  • 2004/4/18 18:53

• sicario

• Just popping in

Thanks rabideau. I'll proceed to translate
Anyway, i'm gonna try to make specific question, and experiment with the XOOPS tag.
Thank again for your time.

Login

Who's Online

86 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 86

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits