geordie
Help setting up new install
  • 2004/4/16 16:37

• geordie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/16

Hi I posted the message below on one of the sticky subjects then carried on reading other posts in the forums where I noticed that quite a few people say they dont read the stickys so I am starting a new topic, sorry to those that read it already.

Hate to jump on the bandwagon but I too have the same problem.
I had a beta site running on a win2k box with an older version of php and xoops, everything was ok . I have done a fresh install of windows 2003 running iis6 and a fresh install of PHP v4.3.5 and MySQL v 4.0.13. Everything appeared to go ok, I could run the install ok, everything was green, the database and it's tables were created ok but now when I navigate to index.php nothing. Just a blank screen. I cannot access the admin screen to activate the debug option but I have set the error option E_ALL in the correct file (which I can't remember off the top of my head). I still do not get any error info though
I have to confess (in case you had not guessed), I do not know a great deal about webservers or php I just want a decent cms which is easy to setup and use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Forogot to mention most pages I try and navigate to are blank (no error info) but a few do have errors, such as this one

Fatal error: call to a member function on a non object in d:\intepub\wwwroot\header.php on line 112

Line 112 of that file reads as follows

$xoopstpl->assign('xoops_pagetitle', $xoopsmodule->getvar('name));

geordie
Re: Help setting up new install
  • 2004/4/17 15:29

• geordie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/16

Does not matter anymore. Moved to Post Nuke
Only kidding, I opted for Apache instead of iis and done another install of PHP and XOOPS everything works now

Login

Who's Online

87 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 87

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits