Markoto
Getting Fatal Error but I dont know what it means? Can someone Explain?
  • 2004/4/7 5:53

• Markoto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/7 1

this is the error im getting:

Fatal error: Smarty: [in db:xoopspartners_block_site.html line 38]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: $xoops_url}?PHPSESSID=deleted>/modules/xoopspartners/vpartner.php?id=<{$partner.id (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 382) in /hsphere/local/home/markoto/umm-brigade.pixel-based.com/class/smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line

the website is http://www.umm-brigade.com

Oh also im not able to access the admin.php page by typeing in the URL I get "Sorry you dont have permission".

Can someone plz help me.

Mithrandir
Re: Getting Fatal Error but I dont know what it means? Can someone Explain?

Have you changed anything in the xoopspartners_block_site.html template?

Markoto
  • 2004/4/7 15:10

• Markoto

• Just popping in

umm.... yes..... i know, i know i shouldnt have but i couldnt resist. But now i cant seem to change it back. Or even uninstall the module.

I already tried to get to the admin page by typing in the url but it says i dont have permission to access that page. So now im stuck. I dont know what i should do so it wont load that module when it first starts.

Markoto
  • 2004/4/7 15:31

• Markoto

• Just popping in

Ha Ha... IM SO HAPPY. I think I got it. Here is what I did. I could login to admin.php because for some reason i didnt have the cookie saved so. Since i remembered that I only put the module on the start page. I went typed in the URL to another page like.... modules/contact/ and it worked the site looked great. So i login went to the admin page and got rid of the module.

Im so smart....

Thx for your help... I guess all i need was a little push to find out what to do.

Login

Who's Online

496 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 496

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits