finner
Just set it up
  • 2004/4/4 17:39

• finner

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/26

Just got my XOOPS site up, thanks Latelier12 for the theme and XOOPS for a great OO site. It will mnainly have downloads on it and i keep adding more everyday. i have 7 gigs of space, 75 gigs of bandwidth, and a great dl speed (450k for me) if you need sometihng hosted or need a file just ask in the forum under "file rewuest"
-Enjoy

http://finnerspage.com

cuckston
Re: Just set it up
  • 2004/4/4 22:04

• cuckston

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/19

Is this for everyone??

7 gigs of space and 75 gigs of bandwidth?? Thats a hell of a lot!! How'd u get all that without forking a lot of cash??

Well... about the site. I like the theme, i use to have the same one. However when i go onto the front page, things seem to be mixed round.

Good luck though!!

finner
Re: Just set it up
  • 2004/4/5 0:45

• finner

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/26

yep, i wanted space to give people a good download place where registering is optional and good speeds with no lines is at your service... i can also help with lots of computer problems so why not give services to others without paying? so far not too many problems with changing stuff my plan isnt as much as my last one and i get more space and bandwidth, more than $100 a year but not bad... is what for everyone?

Login

Who's Online

134 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 134

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits