larry
Re: What's the BIG SECRET?
  • 2004/4/4 11:12

• larry

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/2 7

Hello Predator,
First, I thank you for the very detailed answer that you have given me. I am new here and I appreciate your time. Second, I appreciate your picking up the pieces of the 2002 xoopsforge and building on it...without your work I would have nothing to look for. Finally and most importantly, THANK YOU for answering my question!

Servus,
Larry

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/4 11:29

• Anonymous

• Since:

You are welcome but here comes so much Posts, that sometimes the Question is not in the Top Block, because of to many Posts after you and nobody see this question.

try bumping a Question so it will apear again on the Block.

For your "Access" Problem try this Version here:

myXoopsForge 1.05 from 15.3.04

P.S. Due to the development for the http://dev.xoops.org Site the Whole stuff is in english, so the german language files are not complete

larry
  • 2004/4/4 13:05

• larry

• Just popping in

Predator,
I must say you know that of which you speak. I un-installed the other xoopsforge-2.06...installed your recommended version and BOOM...access to eveything EXCEPT...configuration in adminmenu/modules/xfmod/configuration. I still get "access denied". Otherwise...it's all working...but I obviously need to get this. I very much appreciate your help and time and I feel guilty to ask...but, any ideas? I'm thinking a database problem concerning paths and or privileges. I don't think so because in your version 99% of everthing is accessible...my other install did'nt allow ANY access. Thanks again,

Larry

"P.S. Due to the development for the http://dev.xoops.org Site the Whole stuff is in english, so the german language files are not complete"--nobody's perfect haha

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/4 14:11

• Anonymous

• Since:

Access denied is only for one Part in the Admin? The config?

If so this depence on the Register global off

please go into the file

xfmod/admin/config/main.php

and change this

if (!eregi("admin.php"$PHP_SELF)) 

die (
"Access Denied"); 
}

to
if (!eregi("admin.php"$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] )) { die ("Access Denied"); }

larry
  • 2004/4/4 14:56

• larry

• Just popping in

Hello Predator,
I appreciate your new suggestion...and I tried it...but it did not work. I'm still getting "access denied". Yes, the "access denied" is only occuring in the one part of the configuration. I have total access to everything else. But, the configuration in adminmenu/xfmod/configuration still denies access. Is it possible I also need to make a change in xfmod/admin/config/config.php?

Thanks again,
Larry

Login

Who's Online

298 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 298

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits