Ace_Armstrong
Annoying CSS issue

I'm working on a redesign of our company website (trying to keep it real simple and basic looking), and I've run into a little glitch in the CSS. For some reason it works just fine on IE, but in Mozilla the font faces and size sometimes display incorrectly. The bizarre part is that you can load the page and everything will be fine. then you can hit the refresh button and the menu headers and some of the block headlines change (which they are not supposed to do). Hit refresh again and the menu headers and half of the block headers go back to normal, but half the block headers stay small. Hit it again and the menu headers go small but all of the block headers are fine. Hit it again and everything will be right again.

Has anyone ever seen this, or have an idea as to why it's acting so oddly?

Mithrandir
Re: Annoying CSS issue

What kind of webserver are you running?

Also note that two threads with the exact same topic will only add to confusion - especially when searching...

Ace_Armstrong
Re: Annoying CSS issue

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
What kind of webserver are you running?

Also note that two threads with the exact same topic will only add to confusion - especially when searching...

I've solved the problem.

The double post was a glitch. When I hit SUBMIT it tried to load the page and came up with a "the thread you have attempted to read does not exist" error, so I entered it again and hit submit, and when I went to the home page, it was listed twice.

Login

Who's Online

129 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 129

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits