insphire
Email question...
  • 2004/3/13 17:14

• insphire

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/19

Hi there, i just wanna know hot to specify more than one email adress in the admiistration email fields....
I mean, we are building a small community portal in argentina, but we (the webmasters) are two, so we want for example that when a user sends data trough the "Contact us" module, the system send the same email to the 2 webmasters....
We tried with email1, email2 and is not working, we also tried with email1; email2 and is not working too....

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

kahumbu
Re: Email question...
  • 2004/3/13 18:15

• kahumbu

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2003/8/23

I am not sure if that is possible. What we did for our site was to make a common email that is on automatic forwarding to 2 addresses.

Another similar way would be to make an admin email just for the site. One of you uses that email address, while all emails for that address is forwarded to the other webmaster's email.

But if 2 addresses can be used for the site, that would be great. I would be interested in that solution as well.

DonXoop
Re: Email question...

Like what was mentioned, use an email address that gets forwarded to two final destinations. If you have control of the mail server it is very easy, alias the admin address to two or more destinations.

Login

Who's Online

427 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 427

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits