itclogin
HELP! my xoops won't work
  • 2004/3/2 22:51

• itclogin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/2 2

Hello there!

Everything untill the last stap of the installation went fine, but after the field where you suply the webmasterdetails, i get this;

Warning: make_data(../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/makedata.php on line 99

Warning: make_data(../modules/system/xoops_version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/xoops_version.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/makedata.php on line 110

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/makedata.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/makedata.php:99) in /home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/install/index.php on line 1223

Can somebody tell me what to do? That would be great! Cheers,

Stephan

And or our friend lycoszine :):

Do you have PHP? 4.3.4
Do you have SQL? 4.0.15
Apache? 1.3.29
Xoops? 2.0.6
Do you have a DB, with correct name and pass? yes

Register Globals, on/off? ??

Xoops Path? home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/

Can you see install.php? yes

Can you see index.php? nope

Can you loging? nope

tripmon
Re: HELP! my xoops won't work
  • 2004/3/3 12:00

• tripmon

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/2/28

Move everything in the HTML directory UP 1 level into the XOOPS directory and delete the HTML directory.

Of course make sure the paths are correct in the installer after making the changes.

That 'should' do it, You can do a 'move' via ftp and save yourself alot of time over copying up and down.

I am assuming that is your physical path up there>
home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/

in a windows env. you will need a drive before that path>
c:/home/spirited/public_html/support/xoops/html/

You may also be missing a couple source files, if that doesnt work, try to ftp the contents of your local XOOPS/HTML folder (not the folder itself) UP int the XOOPS dir. (after you move the data on the web server) using SKIP duplicates, it will go fast and only replace files that are not on the server.

GL, and post back if it doesn't work.

Trip

itclogin
  • 2004/3/3 17:35

• itclogin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/2 2

Hi Trip,

Thanx for your help! Your last idea was the solution, i did missed some source files, I guess my downloadpackage wans't complete, so I downloaded a new one, uploaded the missing files... and done :)

Thanx again & greetz,

Stephan

tripmon
  • 2004/3/14 10:30

• tripmon

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/2/28

Glad it worked and thanks for taking the time to post back!

Login

Who's Online

200 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 200

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits