simonvl
Re: Error: Could not open lock file
  • 2004/2/12 14:15

• simonvl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/28

Thanks for offering to help. Finally got round to looking at it again, would really appreciate your assistance:
Quote:
1) Did you get the lastest version of the XoopsGallery module from www.xoopsgallery.com? (This site also has links to NetPBM and ImageMagick binaries.)

Yes that's exactly where I got it from - v1.3.3
Quote:
2) Can you be a bit more specific as to which problem in this thread you are having? Why don't you go ahead and describe the problem as you are seeing it in as much detail as you can. That way we can address specifically what you are seeing.

Ok. Here goes:
- XOOPS 2.0.5.2
- followed README_XOOPS and configured cache/album and cache/tmp to 777
- Configured to use NetPBM, installed at xoopsgallery/netpbm
- flock() off
- jhead path empty, EXIF caching off
- Xooopsgallery in debug, site in php debug mode

The result is the following on the /xoopsgallery/ page:
NoticeUndefined propertyapp in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/config.php on line 5

Notice
: Use of undefined constant no assumed 'no' in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/config.php on line 36

Notice
Undefined indexshowOwners in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/config.php on line 59

Notice
Undefined indexHTTPS in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/init.php on line 74

Notice
Undefined variableGALLERY_NO_SESSIONS in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/init.php on line 107

Notice
A session had already been started ignoring session_start() in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/session.php on line 51

Notice
Undefined variableimageDir in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/albums.php on line 52

And when I click "new album", it creates a folder in cache/albums but I get this debug info:

NoticeUndefined propertyapp in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/config.php on line 5

Notice
: Use of undefined constant no assumed 'no' in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/config.php on line 36

Notice
Undefined indexshowOwners in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/config.php on line 59

Notice
Undefined indexHTTPS in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/init.php on line 74

Notice
Undefined variableGALLERY_NO_SESSIONS in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/init.php on line 107

Notice
A session had already been started ignoring session_start() in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/session.php on line 51

Notice
Undefined propertyupdateSerial in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/Album.php on line 461

Notice
Undefined propertyupdateSerial in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/Album.php on line 498

Notice
Undefined variableparentName in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/do_command.php on line 101

Notice
: Use of undefined constant name assumed 'name' in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/AlbumDB.php on line 192

Notice
: Use of undefined constant name assumed 'name' in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/AlbumDB.php on line 192

Notice
: Use of undefined constant name assumed 'name' in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/AlbumDB.php on line 194

Notice
: Use of undefined constant name assumed 'name' in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/AlbumDB.php on line 194

Notice

Notice

Warning
Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/config.php:5in /home/vanlies/public_html/simon/modules/xoopsgallery/do_command.php on line 142

I hope this makes some sense to you! I really hope you can help me .
Thanks in advance
Simon

RicoCali
  • 2004/2/17 10:52

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/7/29

Simonvl,

Did you ever solve this problem? I did everything also, still nothing.

Rico

SirTanksAlot

Sorry, but I still do not have a clear picture of the behavior you are seeing. The debug info provided above gives some notifies (which are expected) but no errors.

I'd really like to help you so please excuse my slowness this morning... Can you tell me explicitly what you are expecting to happen and what is happening instead?

e.g. Every time I try to create a new album, I get a blank screen. Then, when I reload the base albums page the new ablum is not present even though the folder was created on the filesystem.

simonvl
  • 2004/3/5 0:36

• simonvl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/28

Sorry took a while to get back to you. Hope you have it fixed already. I went through all the instructions again carefully, checked all the permissions and eventually found that I had got something wrong along the way. If you have already done this, I'm afraid I have nothing to add. Try the latest version- I just installed it at chillout.org.uk successfully on the same server as gave me problems before...
Good luck
Simon

macmend
  • 2004/5/21 14:04

• macmend

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/27

I had a similar problem and changed the flock setting, but now when I clcik on new album nothing happens, In that it just stays on the initial gallery page.

I am running latest gallery and XOOPS 2.06, I have safe mode set to off and it can find my imagemagick files.

help, as they say quite alot round here.

Botham
  • 2004/8/5 4:37

• Botham

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/24

chmod 777 /path/xoopsgallery/cache/albums

Login

Who's Online

187 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 187

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits