jeanblu
How change the main page ?
  • 2004/2/16 12:51

• jeanblu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/16

Hello, I'm new to XOOPS world and have some questions.
How can I change the main page?
For example, by default, the login form is upper then the user Menu. How can I change this?
Other question. I have a webAlbum in a subfolder of Xoops.. how can I put a link in the User Menu to this page?

Ace_Armstrong
Re: How change the main page ?

Quote:

jeanblu wrote:
Hello, I'm new to XOOPS world and have some questions.
How can I change the main page? For example, by default, the login form is upper then the user Menu. How can I change this?

This is a function of the theme you are using and/or the way your blocks are set up. Probably the easiest way (assuming you're using the standard login block) is to change the location of the block under the administration menu. (It will be under "SYSTEM".) You can change the column in which the block appears, as well as the "weight" of the block. (The lower the weight, the further up the page it appears. So a block set with the weight at "1" will appear above a block with a weight set to "2" and so on.)

Quote:

Other question. I have a webAlbum in a subfolder of Xoops.. how can I put a link in the User Menu to this page?

You probably can, but this would involve editing the User Menu block, which you may not be up to doing yet.

Login

Who's Online

428 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 428

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits