djsckizo
MyAlbum-P 2.6: Table View Spacing
  • 2004/2/12 19:56

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

I'd like to have atleast 2px of spacing between my images when in Table View, but can't seem to find where to change what. The photos are fine on the right and left, but the row beneath is flush with the photo above. I'd like to be able to put some space between them. Any idea of what to change?

GIJOE
Re: MyAlbum-P 2.6: Table View Spacing
  • 2004/2/12 21:10

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

It's easy to change.
Only edit myalbum_viewcat_table.html of your template set.

<td align='center' style='margin:0px;padding:0px;'>

edit here (line 64)

djsckizo
Re: MyAlbum-P 2.6: Table View Spacing
  • 2004/2/12 22:38

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Thanks. That worked but did cause another odd result. The page ended up showing parts of the template code; the alt code actually. I tried it several times, dumped the template_c files, refreshed, tried again, updated the module, and combinations of all of that as well but kept getting the same result. So, I just removed the alt tag since it wasn't that necessary to me at the moment. I did notice though that even when I zero'd out the margin and padding again and reuploaded the once edited page, that it still showed up with the code showing. Once again, I dumped the template_c files and updated the module but it still showed up. I ended up reuploading the original files from the unzipped module to fix it.

Login

Who's Online

851 user(s) are online (28 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 851

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits