Booga
Fatal Error Viewing Members Comments On Pictures
  • 2004/2/7 0:00

• Booga

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/11/29

Hi, I posted this question a couple of days ago with no responce - probably due to a lack of info that I supplied so thought I might give this a go. Please help if you know this issue.

I have the "recent comments" block displayed on the main front page.

When a member posts a comment to a news, link or download item, the comment can be viewed normally when clicking the link in the "recent comments" block.

When a comment has been posted to a picture in the gallery they get this error: "ERROR: requested index [] out of bounds [215]". And, when clicking the link in the "recent comments" block to view that picture and comment we get a blank screen.

I turned the site off and performed a PHP debug and came up with the following info when I clicked on a comment posted on a picture from the "recent comments" block.

----------------------------------------------
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /***/***/***/***/***/theboogary.com/httpdocs/modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php on line 51
Notice [PHP]: Undefined property: app in file modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant no - assumed 'no' in file modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 36
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: showOwners in file modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 59
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: HTTPS in file modules/xoopsgallery/init.php line 74
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: GALLERY_NO_SESSIONS in file modules/xoopsgallery/init.php line 107
Notice [PHP]: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in file modules/xoopsgallery/session.php line 51
Notice [PHP]: Undefined property: albumName in file modules/xoopsgallery/init.php line 148
Notice [PHP]: Undefined property: album in file modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php line 33
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: full in file modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php line 38
-----------------------------------------------

(Where you see *'s there is host info)

I'm using gallery and netpb, and by the PHP debug message i'm assuming that there is a limit to the number of pictures you can have in the gallery.

My questions are:

1. Is my assumption correct that there is a limit to the number of pictures you can have in the gallery and if so is there a way you can increase this limit and how??

2. If it has nothing to do with gallery or netpb where do I go from here??

If you would like to check it out yourself my website address is http://www.theboogary.com (adults only).

Thanks in advance, your help will be muchly appreciated.

Booga.

Booga
Re: Fatal Error Viewing Members Comments On Pictures
  • 2004/2/11 13:44

• Booga

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/11/29

So........does this mean no-one has experienced this problem?? or is it just a lack of entheusiasm.

Login

Who's Online

358 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 358

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits