SirTanksAlot
Re: Error: Could not open lock file

FYI -- I'm using XoopsGallery 1.3.3.3 and XOOPS 2.05 w/o any problems.

Mabey I'm a bit slow today, but can you please summarize what problem you are having... Is it still the flock issue? Or is it a problem w/ the image manipulation libraries? Or both? Or ???

RicoCali
  • 2003/12/9 23:43

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/7/29

Quote:

CBlue wrote:
Yes, but I downloaded it on this site here and it is the 1.3.3 version, not the new one that's on this site now.

Thanks for all your help but I got a lemon somewhere...

CBlue

Can you try using the new xoopsgallery module? It should come with an upgrade script so that you don't lose what you have already in the database.

RicoCali
  • 2003/12/9 23:46

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:

SirTanksAlot wrote:
FYI -- I'm using XoopsGallery 1.3.3.3 and XOOPS 2.05 w/o any problems.

Mabey I'm a bit slow today, but can you please summarize what problem you are having... Is it still the flock issue? Or is it a problem w/ the image manipulation libraries? Or both? Or ???

Well it might be 2.0.5.1 with XOOPS 2.051 because that's what I'm using.

Here's the situation now. OK I don't get the "lock" error anymore. But something is still messed up. When I create "new album" nothing happens and it creates a "album01" directory. I click "new album" again and nothing happens again and creates a "album02"...and so on.

RicoCali
  • 2003/12/9 23:47

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:

CBlue wrote:
Can you try using the new xoopsgallery module? It should come with an upgrade script so that you don't lose what you have already in the database.

Do you have a link for me

CBlue

RicoCali, after you create the album, you then have to click the link that says add photos, plus you can click the other links you see that help to set up the album after it's created.

RicoCali
  • 2003/12/10 0:33

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:

CBlue wrote:
RicoCali, after you create the album, you then have to click the link that says add photos, plus you can click the other links you see that help to set up the album after it's created.

Thats the problem...it wont take me to that screen to "Add Photos". I'm still in the same screen to add "new album". It does something behind the scenes though. It creates a directory "album01", "album02"...accordingly everythime I click the "new album" link....OK two beers

CBlue

Quote:

RicoCali wrote:
Quote:

CBlue wrote:

Do you have a link for me

It's toward the bottom of this page
https://xoops.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=24&min=50&orderby=titleA&show=10

simonvl
  • 2004/2/5 13:18

• simonvl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/28

Did you find a solution to this?
I have exactly the same problem with the latest download. Except that in my case it is a hosted server and I do not know if NetPBM or ImageMagick are installed, and if they are, I don't know where. Any help for a novice?
Thanks
Simon

SirTanksAlot

Just to make sure we are on the same page:

1) Did you get the lastest version of the XoopsGallery module from www.xoopsgallery.com? (This site also has links to NetPBM and ImageMagick binaries.)

2) Can you be a bit more specific as to which problem in this thread you are having? Why don't you go ahead and describe the problem as you are seeing it in as much detail as you can. That way we can address specifically what you are seeing.

3) Did you check out the readme_xoops.txt file and follow all of the directions there about changing permisions on folders, etc?

I know this isn't a fix.. but hopefully it will give us the info we need to help you find your fix.

Login

Who's Online

318 user(s) are online (178 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 318

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits