hoverfly
Re: pls help me with wfsections
  • 2004/1/31 4:29

• hoverfly

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/27

I think he mean when add a new article in sub-section, you can see the title in the parent-section's index. Like this:

Pet articles
(dog)A white dog
(cat)A black cat
(dog)My cute doy
(dog)Good dog
Sorry for my poor English.

simonvl
Re: wfsections sub-menus
  • 2004/1/31 6:34

• simonvl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/28

Read the anonymous post givinga suggested way of generating sub-menus from the database. Please tell me if anyone manages to get this working.
Thanks
Simon

Catzwolf
  • 2004/1/31 10:52

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Hi krobi

Just to let you know that I have finally figured out what you mean by all of this, and yes your dreams can be realised now with WF-Sections.

Each sub section can be displayed under each section with no problem and they way you want it as well.

krobi
  • 2004/1/31 15:10

• krobi

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/21

oh that good news, for the moment i simple realized it by copying the news modul three times but when wf-sections can handle that, i would be great

so i dont need to extend the userpoints modul and i think in wf-sections its possible that i can make a headline on the startpage with the newest news of each categorie

so every user knows, hey there is a news in the pc and modding section (for example),

and mabye you could help me also by other problems
1. i want do change the registration site, i want that there is a link that opens a new windows, in the window i will write a short manual on how to setup norton firewall, you know the problems with norton firewall

and i want that my user CAN NOT select if they allow me to send them messages, so that option should be always on allow admin/mods to sends messages, i hope that can be realized

2. it is possible to make a real autologin? i have installed a autologin hack but this autologin its no real autologin only by time, so it is possible to make a real autologin?

hopefully you can help me, and thankx for your help so far

if you want you can go to my homepage and can look how i realized it for now, when you want to look depper into my site you can user the username: test and passwort: krobi

krobi
  • 2004/2/3 17:08

• krobi

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/21

can someone help me??

Login

Who's Online

182 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 182

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits