zephyros
Not receive messages submitted from "Contact Us"
  • 2004/1/2 2:56

• zephyros

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/11

Hi,

I try to send a message to the website through the "Contact Us" module, the email is not received by the website.

I'm using the default sendmail method in mail setting. Registration and Notification through email are working properly. I'm using the default "Contact Us" module from XOOPS 2.0.5.1.

I think my mail setting should be properly setup. Any idea how to fix it? I need to receive the messages submited from "Contact Us".

Thanks

NitroFoO
Re: Not receive messages submitted from "Contact Us"
  • 2004/1/2 3:36

• NitroFoO

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2002/1/26

That's very odd - if both the registeration and notification e-mails work fine because they're sent to the same address.

I really don't know what could have gone wrong, but try updating the module and see if it fixes anything.

Edit: If you are unsure of how to update a module, click here to view a short guide on how to do so.

zephyros
  • 2004/1/2 4:26

• zephyros

• Just popping in

I tried updating and reinstalling the module but still not working. Tried out all the sendmail setting also not work.

Is anybody out there has successfully received messages submitted from "Contact Us" in XOOPS 2.0.5.1? Can share the configuration or any tweak you have done?

Thanks

zephyros
  • 2004/1/2 8:01

• zephyros

• Just popping in

Sorry guys but i found the problem. The mail server change the email address w/o my consent... maybe it's time need to change another web hoster...

Very sorry for the trouble....

Mithrandir

Don't be sorry. Just be happy you found the problem

Happy XOOPS'ing

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits