Panos
Re: Major problem please help
  • 2003/12/31 12:42

• Panos

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/3/20

Since you have tried to repair the tables of your db and it still does not work, then you should probably contact your ISP, hosting provider and so on and ask them if they a) either upgraded to a newer version of the MySQL db and/or b) if they upgraded to a newer version of PHP or both, as Herko Coomans wrote.

kahumbu
  • 2003/12/31 13:53

• kahumbu

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2003/8/23

Quote:

munchcra wrote:
I installed the shopping cart.

I have no experience with the shopping cart, but did this installation involve changing/re-uploading some of the core files?

munchcra
  • 2004/1/1 15:57

• munchcra

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/6 1

I'm Toast
I think I might have to switch back to my old site. I'm getting emails about my site being down and I'm sure I'm loseing people as the days goes on. If someone would like to take a poke at it today to see if they can see the problem as I have tried everything that was posted here. Anyone?
Happy Newyear everyone
Mark

carnuke
  • 2004/1/1 17:04

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

I've just visited northoftoronto .com and its looking fine except the menu system. How are things going?
It would ve useful if you could recap on how you resolved things if poss.

Richard

DonXoop

If you want to give up the passwords (and change them afterward) then I'll offer my help. No promises but I can try. It appears that you have SSH access and the login should be the same as FTP access. That and the Webmaster info should be enough for me to give it a look.

PM or email if you want me to help.

DonXoop

To possibly help anyone else with these symptoms try to clear the templates_c directory (keep the index.html). You can have hundreds of stale files there and in this case making the site appear dead. FTP'd in and cleared the cache, site now working.

Login

Who's Online

199 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 199

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits