tonydd
a xoops structure map maybe better?
  • 2003/12/28 14:12

• tonydd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/28

it'll be better for us to learn xoops's structure if someone could share a structure map of xoops.

and i wonder how to create a template of my own.there's no full reference to refer by now.

what must i learn if i want to create a template like the site below....
http://www.imagocn.net/theme/

eager a warmhearted guy

Catzwolf
Re: a xoops structure map maybe better?
  • 2003/12/28 16:53

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

We are currently working on updating and adding new documentation all the time. We are hoping to open new websites dedicated to various area's of XOOPS (core, modules, themes and documentation) at the start of next year.

carnuke
  • 2003/12/28 16:54

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Hello tonydd and welcome to XOOPS forums.
Can I suggest you look at this link WIKI as a starting point for templates and themes. Also search this forum for templates etc. There's a lot of usful information around. It really helps if you have some knowledge of using CSS and php to get the result you want. Come back to the forums and ask specific questions if you have difficulties.

Regards, Richard

tonydd
  • 2003/12/29 10:57

• tonydd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/28

Thank you Catzwolf & carnuke.
u'r passion make me feel warm and i have confidence to manage to create my themes!!
here's my first question,rather elementary,eagering ur help :)
if i add my folder under xoops\html\themes name tonydd and create a blank theme.html could i use $xoops_lblocks.content[something] to get the data?

if i want to modify the template to modify the style of content of usermenu,which file should i edit?
for example, usermenu contain accountinfo editaccountinfo ... if i want to insert a line between each option,what shall i do?

Login

Who's Online

1034 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 1034

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits