Shelia
myAlbum-P 2.50
  • 2003/12/26 5:48

• Shelia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/6/22

I uploaded several photos and never got any confirmation - just a blank submit.php page. I turned on debug and got these errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: myalbum_canresize in /www/m/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/test/modules/myalbum/submit.php on line 175

Notice: Undefined variable: myalbum_canrotate in /www/m/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/test/modules/myalbum/submit.php on line 196

Notice: Undefined variable: myalbum_canrotate in /www/m/xxxxxxxx/htdocs/test/modules/myalbum/submit.php on line 213

What am I missing?

GIJOE
Re: myAlbum-P 2.50
  • 2003/12/26 9:31

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

It looks like a bug.

Test this code please.
line 26 of header.php
include[d]_once[/d](XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/modules/myalbum/include/read_configs.php");

Shelia
Re: myAlbum-P 2.50
  • 2003/12/26 20:56

• Shelia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/6/22

Thanks that took care of that problem. Now, whenever I attempt to view full size of uploaded image I get:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'http://www.xxxxx.com/test/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=14'. Line 2, Position 2

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: com_order in <b>/www/m/xxxxxx/htdocs/test/include/comment_view.php</b> on line <b>75</b><br />
-^

EDIT: The problem is in the gold theme - it doesn't seem to work very well with the new version of Xoops.

Login

Who's Online

131 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 131

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits