benell
Five-Losers.net Online Gaming
  • 2003/12/23 16:05

• benell

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/7

Hi i post my site :) not everything is ready atm
i main thing = i cant get my Who is Online and my top downloads block style edited, i can find it ffs

http://benell.kmarns.net

The url will be in 3 days:http://www.five-losers.net

plz post usefull stuff so i can make my site nicer and better

ty XOOPS for being the ultimate CMS stuffie

CBlue
Re: Five-Losers.net Online Gaming

Maybe you can edit the system block template: system_block_online.html and add your style directly to that block. There is no class listed there for you to edit in style.css.

The Top Downloads block template is in the mydownloads block template: mydownloads_block_top.html

That uses the ul code from the style.css and you can edit that block directly through the template manager too. Or you can edit the ul class in your style.css.

benell
  • 2003/12/25 8:26

• benell

• Just popping in

Why do i only get 1 reply ? not much of feedback>

chrisz
  • 2003/12/25 15:07

• chrisz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/9 1

Quote:

benell wrote:
Why do i only get 1 reply ? not much of feedback>

Why do you seem to complain about the lack of feedback rather than put to use and be thankful for the helpful ffedback you did get? Is it just me or are the bit****s and moaners coming out of the woodwork lately? lol

Have fun!
Chris

CBlue

Benell is a great guy, Chris! I've worked with him on some other things. I think he justs wants a little more help. Benell, did my suggestions not help you?

benell
  • 2003/12/25 18:38

• benell

• Just popping in

Lol thank you cblue :) i meant to say that i need more reviews of my site to make it more like other people want :) now its complete to my taste :)

and cblue / donna :) i cant figure out in what i should edit my style, i dont know how i can add my class? i tried but then my blocks go blank?

i am pretty n00bies with these things

Bassman
  • 2003/12/26 10:45

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

Nice job......looks good.

chrisz
  • 2003/12/26 15:07

• chrisz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/9 1

Quote:

CBlue wrote:
Benell is a great guy, Chris! I've worked with him on some other things. I think he justs wants a little more help. Benell, did my suggestions not help you?

Please accept my apologies, Benell. When I wrote that, it just seemed like between some of the stuff I read here and on another site (unrelated to Xoops), everyone was just complaining about whatever they could complain about. lol

The only problem with typed messages is that you really can't tell how people intend things to sound sometimes.

Oh well, have a great holiday!
Chris

CBlue

What do you want the blocks to look like, benell? Do you have any particular colors, borders. font types, etc., that you want for them? If you post what you want, me or someone else can write the styles/class for you and you can add it to the blocks.

benell
  • 2003/12/27 12:40

• benell

• Just popping in

I want the top downloads block, to have the layout of my Clan Members block, one more

i have an information block and the linked pages should be HTML, but still have my news block above them? is this possible so yeah? how :)

ty, and chris np m8 :)

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits