intel352
wf-channels, uploading html, altering html
  • 2003/11/29 23:35

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

i've been playing with wfchannel for a couple of hours now, and i love it

from what i can tell, when you use a static html page, it scans the page and pulls the html to store in the database? if i'm wrong, please tell me

so, if that's the case, then why not give the ability to modify the 'stored' html when you click on Modify...

also, it would be nice to have the option to upload static html pages, not just the images

other than that, excellent job m8, you've done well

Catzwolf
Re: wf-channels, uploading html, altering html
  • 2003/12/20 5:27

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

bd_csmc wrote:
i've been playing with wfchannel for a couple of hours now, and i love it

from what i can tell, when you use a static html page, it scans the page and pulls the html to store in the database? if i'm wrong, please tell me

so, if that's the case, then why not give the ability to modify the 'stored' html when you click on Modify...

also, it would be nice to have the option to upload static html pages, not just the images

other than that, excellent job m8, you've done well

Thank you

You should be able to upload static HTML pages with the version you have now?

No WFChannel doesn't store information ripped from an HTML page. What it does is extract the information from the HTML file before displaying it.

The purpose is that I intend on cleaning the HTML file before it gets shown, ie just showing the body of the bage rather than everything else that is redundant.

I will add an option to extract the information and store in the database for the next version. (Showing at XOOPS very soon, rating 5 and under! lol)

Login

Who's Online

275 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 275

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits