caramuxo
sections in blank page
  • 2003/12/17 9:09

• caramuxo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/7

Hi,

He module sections, its appears in blankpage.
I use XOOPS 2.0.5.1 (spanish)

Xoops in debug php, shows:
Notice: Undefined variable: xoopsUserIsAdmin in c:\appserv\www\xoops\html\header.php on line 91
Module File for myAds Not Found!
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in c:\appserv\www\xoops\html\modules\piCal\blocks\pical_coming_schedule.php on line 33

And when consenting to the I modulate news, however it works without apparent problems.

Xoops in debug php, shows:
Module File for myAds Not Found!
Notice: Undefined index: news_lbrconversion in c:\appserv\www\xoops\html\class\xoopsstory.php on line 314

Notice: Undefined index: news_lbrconversion in c:\appserv\www\xoops\html\class\xoopsstory.php on line 353

Notice: Undefined index: news_lbrconversion in c:\appserv\www\xoops\html\class\xoopsstory.php on line 314

Notice: Undefined index: news_lbrconversion in c:\appserv\www\xoops\html\class\xoopsstory.php on line 353

blueangel
Re: sections in blank page
  • 2003/12/17 9:32

• blueangel

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/2/20

first of all you have not to be worried about "Notice", then the reason of your blank page seems not the sections module itself but the piCal module

Quote:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in c:\appserv\www\xoops\html\modules\piCal\blocks\pical_coming_schedule.php on line 33

it causes the fatal error that produce your blank page

of course there is also a problem with the module myAds but it is not the cause of the blank page

I do not know what it is the real problem with the module piCal, but first of all I suggest you to check if all the files of the modules exist on your server

GIJOE
  • 2003/12/17 9:49

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

Some modules (eg. xoopsGallery and Sections) are incompatible to codes for dynamically changing title of blocks in piCal. (AfterEvents&TheDaysEvents)

I've already fixed this codes.
Use piCal 0.508.

caramuxo
  • 2003/12/17 11:11

• caramuxo

• Just popping in

Hi,

I have upgraded the I module piCal (last version) and it continues appearing the following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: xoopsUserIsAdmin in /home/virtual/site66/fst/var/www/html/header.php on line 91

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site66/fst/var/www/html/modules/piCal/blocks/pical_coming_schedule.php on line 32

Thanks....

GIJOE
  • 2003/12/17 13:25

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

hi caramuxo.

It seems that the sections module unset $xoopsTpl.
Hmmm...
As the feature of embed_css is not important, you can feel free to patch like this:

line 32 of blocks/pical_coming_schedule.php
[color=ff0000]if(is_object($xoopsTpl)) [/color]$xoopsTpl->assign"xoops_module_header" "<style><!-- n" $cal->get_embed_css() . "n--></style>n" ) ;

$block['content'] = $cal->get_coming_schedule"$mod_url/index.php" $coming_numrows ) ;

Another 3 blocks (pical_*_schedule.php) should be changed the same as coming block.

caramuxo
  • 2003/12/17 15:35

• caramuxo

• Just popping in

Hi GIJOE,

THANKS, working fine now!

Very thanks for excellent pical module.

http://www.fgtenis.net
(Another web site with power by XOOPS and piCal)

GIJOE
  • 2003/12/18 6:55

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

I think this is a bug of Sections module.
Each functions in modules/sections/index.php should also include global $xoopsTpl, $xoopsUserIsAdmin.
I don't know why such a clearly bug has not fixed yet.
(so few users?)

Anyway, I'll patch my piCal after next version to work fine with such a buggy module.

Quote:

Very thanks for excellent pical module.
It's my pleasure

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits