tvesala
Main menu is lost
  • 2003/12/8 22:01

• tvesala

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/25

After installing myAlbum for XOOPS 2.0, and the setting of parameters for this module, my main menu is completely gone. I have no idea how it happened. I just clicked to gain full access for webmasters in this module. That I did from myAlbum's own settings.

I do not know how to get it back. I can login but I don't even have the admin menu visible. my site is at http://www.limhamn.nu

Please can anyone help?

CBlue
Re: Main menu is lost

You can access your admin menu by going directly tohttp://www.yoursite.com/admin.php. Then you can try to fix what you messed up in the myalbum module.

tvesala
  • 2003/12/9 6:48

• tvesala

• Just popping in

Thanks for the advice!
However I did what you told me before. Still there is no mainmenu in the admin menu either???. This gallery thing corrupted the database somehow?
Any idea?

/Roger

CBlue

Check your database in your phpmyadmin and look for any tables concerning the album module that may be corrupted. If you find one, there is a repair table option and you can click on the operations link at the top of your table area to find the repair table.

You could also try uploading fresh copies of your theme files again to see if that will fix the problem. If you do replace the theme.html, don't forget to delete all files (except index.html) from your templates_c folder.

If none of this works, I have another idea you can try.

tvesala
  • 2003/12/23 7:46

• tvesala

• Just popping in

thanks cblue!

I managed to fix it. the xoops_group_permissions table became corrupt after using one of the gallery modules. I managed to fix it, by restoring one table from my backup. Then of course I had to manually restore permissions on all users afterwards. Well no big deal since there only is few users.

I learnt that making backup could be useful.

Merry Christmas

Login

Who's Online

262 user(s) are online (161 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 262

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits