bsimm
Site Name and Slogon won't save
  • 2003/12/6 23:23

• bsimm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/13

I updated from 2.0.4 to 2.0.5, then to 2.0.5.1. Now the Site Name and Slogon don't save. I go to the admin/preferences, and set them, and there is no error. But when I go back, they aren't there. The other options on the General Settings page seem to save OK, it's just these two. I'm stumped. Any ideas??

mvandam
Re: Site Name and Slogon won't save
  • 2003/12/6 23:32

• mvandam

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/2/7 2

If you are using Fantastico/CPanel for install, search the forums (for 'fantastico' and/or 'slogan'). With Fantastico your problem is known to have happened with at least a few users...

Mithrandir

/me hugs the search form

----Disclaimer----
I am under the influence of Alcohol at the moment and my IQ is at around room temperature, so if you are offended by my posting, please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Thank you for your interest in my comments
----Disclaimer----

bsimm
  • 2003/12/7 2:03

• bsimm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/13

My attempts at searching were fruitless. The suggestion that I search on Fantastico did the trick. I was thinking that it was something I did when doing the updates, and hadn't even considered that it was a Fantastico issue.

djsckizo
  • 2003/12/7 4:06

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Yes, I remember this when I installed an XOOPS site for someone with Fantastico. It messed up the ids I think. That is one of the reasons I don't use Fantastico any more.

Login

Who's Online

198 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 198

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits