Anonymous
What's it mean to have 644 Output after Uploading Image file?
  • 2003/12/3 19:47

• Anonymous

• Since:

644? that's what i get after uploading image file using image manager. I didn't use to have that msg but it does upload but it doesn't go back to the image manager page i see "644" on screen and nothing else. If any body had same case please help

RicoCali
Re: What's it mean to have 644 Output after Uploading Image file?
  • 2003/12/3 21:02

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/7/29

Anonymous
  • 2003/12/3 22:06

• Anonymous

• Since:

it's weird cuz i get this msg after i upload the file using image manager not ftp. hmm is it possible that i touched some file that i shouldn't?

Anonymous
  • 2003/12/3 22:14

• Anonymous

• Since:

i just check my upload directory permission and it's 777. Uploadable and it does upload. but i check my uploaded image's permission and it was like 1204. seems like there's problem CHMODing the uploaded file to 644. this is weird all of sudden not working like that? i've never edited imagemanager.php.. maybe related file is causing trouble?

CBlue

Do you use CPanel with your webhost provider? If you do then you can click on your file manager and then click on your uploads folder to view all your images. The images should have all their permissions written to the right of the names. They should all say 644. If they don't, you can click on the title of the image and see a change permissions link in the menu that pops up on the right top of the page. You can change your permissions that way.

Login

Who's Online

129 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 129

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits