dbzdude
Re: Help!!!!
  • 2003/11/28 2:23

• dbzdude

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/27

No menus, if you want to see how it looks go to my website at cnchangar.com then click on the XOOPS folder and then the html folder. The website is not really good yet but im just looking around for good portals and forums at the moment

CBlue

Sorry! It's just that you had asked how to install php in your first post!

So, you only see the logo and the copyright info. I've never heard of this happening before. If there was some major error, you wouldn't be able to see even that much.

CBlue

I looked at it and I just don't know why it's only showing those two things except maybe it's your XOOPS path that may not be set right in your mainfile.php. I could be wrong but it's worth a look at to make sure.

dbzdude
  • 2003/11/28 2:29

• dbzdude

• Just popping in

Thanx.... I'll look at it right now

dbzdude
  • 2003/11/28 2:43

• dbzdude

• Just popping in

Well, it looks fine to me, should extras be in the html directory

CBlue

Extras is fine to be in html directory. Can you access your admin.php file?

dbzdude
  • 2003/11/28 2:58

• dbzdude

• Just popping in

It said you do not have the right to access this page. I then tryed reinstalling it, and when I created the username for myself I got this followed by the normal install page
WarningFailed opening '../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 83

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_imagemanager.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_imagemanager2.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_userinfo.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_userform.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_rss.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_redirect.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_comment.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_comments_flat.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_comments_thread.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_comments_nest.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_siteclosed.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_dummy.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_notification_list.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/system_notification_select.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 95

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_user.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_login.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_search.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_waiting.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_mainmenu.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_siteinfo.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_online.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_topusers.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_newusers.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_comments.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_notification.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
fopen("../modules/system/templates/blocks/system_block_themes.html""r") - No such file or directory in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php on line 105

Warning
Cannot add header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/makedata.php:83in /home/.badlands/bfoot045/cnchangar.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/install/index.php on line 1222

CBlue

Did you make sure that you chmod your permissions for all the folders and the mainfile.php after you reinstalled?

Someone else has just reported the same error that you did before about only seeing the logo and copyright info. Both of you are installing your XOOPS in a subdirectory instead of in the root directory of your sites. Maybe that could be something to do with your problem.

ajaxbr
  • 2003/11/28 3:42

• ajaxbr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/25

Take a look at the Install Guide to see if you can spot anything you forgot to do. I'd bet my monnies in CHMOD problems or missing and/or too many slashes in paths

dbzdude
  • 2003/11/28 4:20

• dbzdude

• Just popping in

I isolated the problem. Thanx for all the help. The XOOPS files must be uploaded to the root dir of your ftp

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits