Sagentic
Common problem with no fix
  • 2003/11/12 18:27

• Sagentic

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/12

I have gotten the blank page bug. Usually happens when a user trys to edit their profile and then they are taken to a blank page. I have read the forums in detail and can't quite figure out my solution. Please help. My error is below (php debugging is on)

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/home/cleburne/public_html/alumni/class/module.textsanitizer.php on line 373
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: user_avatar in file modules/system/admin/users/main.php line 55
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: attachsig in file modules/system/admin/users/main.php line 55
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: theme in file modules/system/admin/users/main.php line 55

www.cleburnealumni.com

techgnome
Re: Common problem with no fix
  • 2003/11/12 18:32

• techgnome

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/8/9 5

What version of Xoops?
Do you know what version of PHP and MySQL?
Has it ever worked? What did you do between the time it worked and now? (Like an upgrade or installed a hack or a new module, that sort of thing)
Does it happen to everyone? or only a few people?

It could be a number of things, but the answers to the above should help determine what the issue is....

TG

Sagentic
Re: Common problem with no fix
  • 2003/11/12 18:44

• Sagentic

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/12

I figured it out -

My dirty words filter was plugging up the whole operation. Looks like it took too long to go over the dirty words list. I have disabled it and things work fine now.

Guess you can cuss on my site

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits