denious
Re: Custom block for Coppermine Gallery
  • 2003/8/1 9:15

• denious

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/29

Coppermaine Gallery is great script. It must be in XOOPS modules.
Hi from Russia!

CiberEspia

would be excellent which this gallery was module for xoops, somebody that can make this work.... thank for it much

tom
  • 2003/10/16 17:54

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Although Coppermine Gallery is still not a module over on the XoopsForge site, some one has started the project to bring coppermine to xoops, maybe worth taking a look and poss helping the dev if you can to XOOPS it, here is the link:

http://www.myxoopsforge.de/modules/xfmod/project/?xcgal

Anonymous
  • 2003/10/16 18:11

• Anonymous

• Since:

Thx Tom, one of our dev`s on myxoopsforge has started to port Coppermine Gallery to XOOPS 2.0.X as i saw the Module is nearly 75% finished and looks very good.

You guys will be informed when it is ready for release, so please be patience, it near by

If you have questions use the Project Forum in the Projectpage . Derya ( the dev ) may give answers.

Greetz Predator

P.S. Try to get it on the myxoopsforge Testsite

tom
  • 2003/10/16 18:21

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

Out of interest are there any demo sites, that people can see the modulised version running on, even thought it's only 75% comp, it would still be good to see the progress.

Also have you thought about having a progress indicator like that introduced to the XMDT site, I think it was ported by Ackbar, but not 100% on that one. if you do then people can see the active progress.

Anonymous
  • 2003/10/16 18:29

• Anonymous

• Since:

Not at the moment, hope to put it on the Testsite so everybody can look on the nice work from Derya .

Quote:
Also have you thought about having a progress indicator like that introduced to the XMDT site

Due to a talk with Herko about this, i will implement in the myxoopsforge Module an Indicator like wsproject has it as a Block, so you can see the Process on a colored Bar.

I havn`t forgot this, but i only have two Hands

Greetz Predator

tom
  • 2003/10/16 18:45

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

wsproject thats the one I was thinking of, excellent

Any way I thought you had 4 hands.

Tim

Derya
  • 2003/10/17 11:30

• Derya

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/12

Hi Guyz,

Predator told me that you're waiting desirously for the first release of my xcGallery

Now, I want to give you a little overview of my project.
xcGallery is a Gallery module for XOOPS 2.0.x based on Coppermine 1.1.0. I don't want to make only a port, I want integrate it complete into XOOPS and the further development will be independently of coppermine, so it takes a little time to finish it. Since Wednesday, coppermine 1.2.0 RC2 is released, but it's changes won't be in my module...maybe I integrate some of them later.

I don't want to tell you what it can and what not, because it's too much
I have promised Predator to give him a dev version for installing a demo on monday, so you can see it during the upcoming week.

greetz
derya

chapi
  • 2003/10/17 12:58

• chapi

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/1/22

I'm also very excited due to the the upcoming release of the coppermine gallery as a XOOPS module.

Derya does quality work, so this module will definitely be a great submission into the XOOPS community.

costi
  • 2003/10/17 13:38

• costi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/12

I'm working too at a coppermine module based on coppermine 1.0. I guess I will finish it anyway.

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits