ryancoke
Help me! New user
  • 2003/10/2 23:21

• ryancoke

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/2

How do I make a link on the left to open on the right?
I made a block (csutome/html) and in the content i put the code to have the page open. But instead of opening on the right side so the user can still naviagte it opens the whole page. The page is not .php. Even if it was .php i have a problem wit that too?

Anyone know how to get this done, its driving me mad!

reaper
Re: Help me! New user
  • 2003/10/3 2:48

• reaper

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/1

The problem is that the section on right (the center block) is not a frame - it can't contain pages loaded from other sites, only inline html. Now what you could do is make a file on your site that uses the theme and templates, and wrap that around the content you want opening in the center. Play with the themes source files and you can see how XOOPS manages displaying content, it pretty much just dumps out all the left blocks and the title section, then the center block content, then the right block (if any). Hope that at least points you in the right direction

tjnemez
  • 2003/10/3 5:37

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

check out the module "free content" (in downloads), it may be what you are looking for. i use it to add my own content.

cheers

ryancoke
  • 2003/10/7 17:10

• ryancoke

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/2

Hey thanks for your help everyone.

What I did for now is used the Sections, then in the article i just cut and pasted the whole code for the webpage I wanted to insert...works fine. But i will definatley check out that free content thing.

thanks again.

Login

Who's Online

230 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 230

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits