111
Catzwolf
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/4 22:33

  • Catzwolf

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1392

  • Since: 2007/9/30


Quote:

bosello wrote:
Bugs:

With the new version 1.0.1 if i try to see (blocks conf / wf topics "yes" to show) the topics the white page apperars.

If i select in the configuration to "show linked path" in the page will not be visible the subsections.

Bos


On the first bug, could you please turn on php debugging and tell me any error that is displayed.

The second one I will have a look at.

112
Anonymous
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/5 8:21

  • Anonymous

  • Posts: 0

  • Since:


catz -

got another quick question for you. i have pretty much gotten the module where i want it. i am only using a fraction of the functionality provided though. i am stuck on a couple of points and have included a screen shot below. i am trying to eliminate the the chunks of text i have circled. no luck. help.

- matthew

113
gorion
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/6 16:56

  • gorion

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 1

  • Since: 2003/7/6 1


pls :( that's what i need .....................




great , really great job , i hope that will be a core module ;)


it's wonderful..


PLS re- up the file :_(

;)

114
bosello
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 7:33

  • bosello

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 11

  • Since: 2003/7/3 1


<select name='id' onchange="location.href='http://www.*********.com/x/html/modules/wfsection/index.php?category='+this.options[this.selectedIndex].value">
<option value='0'>-----------</option>
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Undefined class name 'xoopsmodule' in <b>/home/*********/public_html/x/html/modules/wfsection/class/wfstree.php</b> on line <b>199</b><br />

I asked to show on the left the item "WF-Section Topics".

About my "weight" issue: i don't want to order also the articles by weight, but only categories and subcategories.


115
bosello
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 7:45

  • bosello

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 11

  • Since: 2003/7/3 1


The thread "How to improve WF - Sections" is now moved as separate suggestions on WF Forums - Feature requests. We can talk about "futures" in that great module (hopn' that the great man called Catzwolf will not escape to Maldive thinking about the work).

It's only to suggest


116
fruitpie
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 9:44

  • fruitpie

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2003/5/7 2


Quote:

Catzwolf wrote:
Quote:
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'errorhandler' in .../html/modules/wfsection/class/wfscategory.php on line 141


This is the little devil that is causing this problem, even without looking at my code.


Thanks Catz. I added an include for the errorhandler into wfscategory.php, and that fixed that problem. Also, turns out my database tables were missing the right prefix (since I installed them using phpmyadmin), so I added the correct prefix to my mySQL tables and voila! we're in business.

117
Catzwolf
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 18:18

  • Catzwolf

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1392

  • Since: 2007/9/30


Quote:

fruitpie wrote:

Thanks Catz. I added an include for the errorhandler into wfscategory.php, and that fixed that problem. Also, turns out my database tables were missing the right prefix (since I installed them using phpmyadmin), so I added the correct prefix to my mySQL tables and voila! we're in business.


There was another underlining problem that caused this error, the field 'editaccess' (at lines 135 and 137) should have been removed and also any reference to them in this class.

I have updated this for the next update.

118
Catzwolf
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 18:21

  • Catzwolf

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1392

  • Since: 2007/9/30


Quote:

bosello wrote:
<select name='id' onchange="location.href='http://www.*********.com/x/html/modules/wfsection/index.php?category='+this.options[this.selectedIndex].value">
<option value='0'>-----------</option>
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Undefined class name 'xoopsmodule' in <b>/home/*********/public_html/x/html/modules/wfsection/class/wfstree.php</b> on line <b>199</b><br />

I asked to show on the left the item "WF-Section Topics".

About my "weight" issue: i don't want to order also the articles by weight, but only categories and subcategories.



change that line to //$xoopsModule = XoopsModule::getByDirname("wfsection"); and see what happens?

119
Catzwolf
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 18:25

  • Catzwolf

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1392

  • Since: 2007/9/30


Quote:

nautis wrote:
catz -

got another quick question for you. i have pretty much gotten the module where i want it. i am only using a fraction of the functionality provided though. i am stuck on a couple of points and have included a screen shot below. i am trying to eliminate the the chunks of text i have circled. no luck. help.

- matthew


You can remove the reference to them in wfsection\templates\wfsection_article.html

120
Anonymous
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/7/7 21:36

  • Anonymous

  • Posts: 0

  • Since:


catz -

thanks for your response. i gave that a shot and no luck. in fact, i deleted the entire wfsection_article.html file and it still nothing worked. i even deleted everything in templates_c in case it was caching. still didn't work. could this code be contained a little deeper in the logic?

- nautis

Login

Who's Online

56 user(s) are online (38 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)


Members: 0


Guests: 56


more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits