Anonymous
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/6/28 18:21

• Anonymous

• Since:

Thanks for that quick reply, I disabled the topics block and that did the trick..

many thanks

rgiord54
  • 2003/6/28 19:45

• rgiord54

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/30

Catz, sorry you took it the wrong way but i just saw everybody's questions getting answered but mine and I thought this was bug and it still doesn't work. I guess I have to wait my turn
Ralph

rgiord54
  • 2003/6/28 19:48

• rgiord54

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/30

Yes i tried that, I checked them all and still no luck but thanks for asking

techgnome
  • 2003/6/29 6:26

• techgnome

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/8/9 5

Once again I am humbled in the presence of the master. As usual Catz, you have created a first rate module! With this release, you really do deserve some time off! Way to go! I did have a few problems with the upgrade on my test site (good think I checked it first ) -- NOTE to others comming up from B5 to V1 - I had to back up all the wfs tables, uninstall the module, re-unpack the files, then reinstall it. I then added back in the data from the back up --- becarefull, as there is a field on the articels table that has been removed in this version, no biggie - it's the orders field (last on the list) so it's easy to remove from the SQL. Hope this helps any others from the same heartache I had.... good thing I tried it on the test site first :)
At any rate, a good job well done Catz....

PS: Catz - Since I know you are keeping up on this thread, I guess I should mention what problems I did have. It may be related to the fact that I was moving from b5 to V1... but the wfsupdate.php removed fields OK, but wasn't adding them for some reason. Not sure why, as I never got any kinds of errors.. .even when running XOOPS w/ PHP debugging turned on. I you need any further info, PM me and I can fill you in a little better.

finalfiler
  • 2003/6/29 7:26

• finalfiler

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2002/1/19

Hi Catz & all,
My first update/ install failed miserably. Turned out to be a foolish setting my ftp client.

Anyway, updated all files & module etc. Looks good.

However, sub-categories are not appearing in the drop down selection box.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

ombres
  • 2003/6/29 12:23

• ombres

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/29

en francais ça donne :
depuis le temps que je voulais te remercier pour ce module, cette fois ci je le fais.... un gros gros merci pour tout ton taf ;o) et franchement continue ce module dechire tout ;o)

In English :
I can't say sommething... this modules is the best that I use in my xoops. I use it for my work , for privat job... Big big Thx for all your work.

In deutsch :
Ich mag gern deine Arbeit, catz...

All thx from the XOOPS community all aroud the world yeeeahhhh :o)
OMbres

Toutes les fautes d'orthographes sont ma propriétés intellectuelles loool

domin
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released Not valid SQL
  • 2003/6/29 12:46

• domin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/28

hi, Catzwolf

i can't create a new directory via upload management in wf-section. anyone help me?

ronvdb
WF-Sections V1 not showing content
  • 2003/6/29 14:05

• ronvdb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/21

This must be the best content displaying module ever released to XOOPS (and any other cms system). The admin part just looks fabulous !

I do have a little problem with it ... it is not showing the articles i published,i'm sure they are published because the Article Online Management shows them as being online.

Not in the wfsections menu on my homepage, not when i go to mysite/modules/wfsections/.
I do get the wfsection main index and the list with all the page titles, but when i click on any of them i do not get visible content.

zeroK
  • 2003/6/29 15:09

• zeroK

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/7 1

Quote:

domin wrote:
hi, Catzwolf

i can't create a new directory via upload management in wf-section. anyone help me?

Open the admin/filemanager.php and search for following section
if ($action == 'mkdir') {

$newdir str_replace("../"""$_POST["new_dirname"]);

$newdir strtolower("{$dirpath}/{$newdir}");

Replace the last $newdir = ... line with following:
$newdir strtolower("{$HTTP_POST_VARS['dirpath']}/{$newdir}");

I also had to change some other parts of the filemanager to get the upload, the whole navigation and the mkfile to work.
Patchfile <- this patchfiles includes all changes. The only thing I couldn't get to work yet, is the uploading within articles. Probably thanks to a safe-mode restriction.

Reosys
  • 2003/6/29 16:34

• Reosys

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/1 1

Hi

Catz, can you remake the zip file?
(with corrections and bugs fixed)

Thanks for your good work.

Load
Press play on tape...

Login

Who's Online

195 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 195

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits