rgiord54
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released
  • 2003/6/28 10:27

• rgiord54

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/30

Hey don't worry Catz only reply's to his cliky gang here and only answers what he wants to answer he will not answer my reply Nice support Catz, leave me just hanging here you answer everyone's reply but mine!

zeroK
  • 2003/6/28 12:41

• zeroK

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/7 1

Quote:

rgiord54 wrote:
nobody still did not help me with my problem
everything went okay now it doesn't see my attach files and when I try to upload it again or even new it says this:
Update failed.
You are not permitted to upload this type of file.
This is on jpg, movies or what ever I had before
Ralph

Just checking: Have you already checked the mime-types in the configuration panel?

mpierce
  • 2003/6/28 12:55

• mpierce

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/9 0

Great work, Catz!

One minor problem, though. On the article index page I have the pulldown type set to 'select box' and it's non-functional. I can select whatever section I want, but the section does not load.

domin
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released Not valid SQL
  • 2003/6/28 13:21

• domin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/28

me, the same...

Anonymous
  • 2003/6/28 16:31

• Anonymous

• Since:

Terrific module, great work, best I have seen on any CMS.

I have one problem, wfsections is disabling my comments system in Xoops. I see references to the comments in News, but they don't show. I can see the news article, but comments don't show at all. When I deactivate wfsection I can see the comments in News again.

Catzwolf
  • 2003/6/28 17:31

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

rgiord54 wrote:
Hey don't worry Catz only reply's to his cliky gang here and only answers what he wants to answer he will not answer my reply Nice support Catz, leave me just hanging here you answer everyone's reply but mine!

Who the hell do you think you are? Lets get one thing straight, I am not your personal bloody support agent. I think you have a very short memory, or maybe you tend to forget the fact that I spent many hours of my own time helping you after you screwed up.

I do this in my own spare time (I have very little of that at the moment) writing WF-Sections for everyone, I do not do it for the thanks etc but because I enjoy doing it and I certainly do not deserve this kind of treatment for the likes of you!

I try to help everyone when and if I can, and I tend to take problems and bugs in an order of priority and after a very long day a work, I try to do what I can. I am afraid that your question was at the bottom of that priority considering A: Others people problems where bug related. and B: I needed sleep for work the next morning!

IF you want my continued support, you are going the wrong way about it!

Catzwolf
  • 2003/6/28 17:34

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

mpierce wrote:
Great work, Catz!

One minor problem, though. On the article index page I have the pulldown type set to 'select box' and it's non-functional. I can select whatever section I want, but the section does not load.

I have just noticed this, seems to be at first glance a javascript error.

Will have a look at this properly and get a fix out asp.

ATB

Catz

Catzwolf
  • 2003/6/28 17:41

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Could you give me system specific information, what type of server etc with their revision numbers please.

I wrote this on a server that has register globals off and with safe mode on. Due to safe mode restrictions, there will always be problems with UID etc, but most of the naviagtion operstions should work. but renaming, deleting wont.

I would like to have a look at WF-Section running on your site, so if you could PM me regarding that, it would be very helpfull

Catzwolf
Re: WF-Sections V1 Released Not valid SQL
  • 2003/6/28 17:44

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Download the file in the third or fourth post here and copy it across, you will then be able to install the module

Catzwolf
  • 2003/6/28 17:48

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

JamesMac wrote:
Terrific module, great work, best I have seen on any CMS.

Quote:

I have one problem, wfsections is disabling my comments system in Xoops. I see references to the comments in News, but they don't show. I can see the news article, but comments don't show at all. When I deactivate wfsection I can see the comments in News again.

PM me regarding this one, I have tested WF on the last three versions of XOOPS and I have not come across this problem.

Just checked again and what you say is not happening on my system.

Try switching of all WF-Section blocks etc to see if that makes any changes?

But PM me anyway

Login

Who's Online

172 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 172

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits