bitcero
OnFocus 1.2, XOOPS premium theme
  • 2016/8/26 15:10

• bitcero

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/11/26

I'm very pleased to announce the availability of OnFocus 1.2, an advanced XOOPS premium theme. OnFocus is a magazine styled theme, based on xThemes and Common Utilities, and fully integrated with MyWords. This theme has a lot of features that allows to create stunning web sites easily.
Resized Image
Features: • Fully responsive. • Highly configurable • Based on bootstrap 3 • Integrated with MyWords and xThemes • Support for video posts format (forget modules to handle videos) • Customizable news ticker • Customizable posts slider • Customizable navigation bars (topbar and main menu) • Multilevel main navigation bar • Popular box posts for home page • Featured posts in home page • 12+ homepage layouts combinations • Color customization in settings panel • Autoformat and autocrop images • 4 special blocks: twitter block, advanced posts, sidebar posts and about block. • Supports Google Custom Search and standard Xoops Search. • Redesigned templates for system modules (login, search, account, etc.) • Login box in navigation bar • Account box in navigation bar • A stunning landing page to use with QuickPagesFour custom templates for QuickPages • Support for custom backgrounds ... and more. You can find more information and purchase options directly in Xoopstastic.com.

Yurdal
Re: OnFocus 1.2, XOOPS premium theme
  • 2016/8/26 18:37

• Yurdal

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/3/27

Beautiful theme and im sure many people want this but i want to give you a hint:

The problem with this kind of themes the demo looks great but a newbie sometime don't know where to start and how to fill it in

Is it possible to have a some kind of import function to have this theme just as your demo site? later its easy than to change the content for your own use
This would be much better than have a empty site

Just my 2 cents

(i would buy :) )

Mamba
  • 2016/8/26 19:29

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
Beautiful theme

Yes, absolutely stunning!

Quote:
Is it possible to have a some kind of import function to have this theme just as your demo site? later its easy than to change the content for your own use

I totally agree - we talked recently with Richard about it, that we need:
a) provide sample data for each module (as well as XOOPS) so users can import the data and see the module in action

b) to provide configuration/settings import, so I can import the block positions, etc. and make it look like in the demo.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

hipoonios
  • 2016/8/27 12:59

• hipoonios

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/9/24

I have been looking for a new theme for my next project for some time now. Now I finally I found the theme I want! Great work bitcero! All I have to do now is to find a download module that works with latest Xoops. I have tried them all, and the only one that is good enough for me is RM Downloads. Also created by the same author, long time ago. Please bitcero, update RM Downloads to make it work with latest Xoops, Common Utilities and OnFocus. Else I might have to look at another CMS.

Btw, is Common Utilities included in latest Xoops now? Think I have read that somewhere.

Mamba
  • 2016/8/27 15:06

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
Btw, is Common Utilities included in latest Xoops now? Think I have read that somewhere.

No, it's not.

The plan is to include it the next XOOPS version.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

bitcero
  • 2016/8/27 18:48

• bitcero

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/11/26

Quote:
The problem with this kind of themes the demo looks great but a newbie sometime don't know where to start and how to fill it in

I'm agree with you, however, when a theme is as easy to use as OnFocus this is not a problem. Anyway, export content in order to import later in another Xoops installation is a necessity.

Quote:
Please bitcero, update RM Downloads to make it work with latest Xoops, Common Utilities and OnFocus

The evolution of RMDownloads is D-Transport and I'm working on it.

hipoonios
  • 2016/8/27 19:35

• hipoonios

• Friend of XOOPS

Wow! Great to hear that you are working on a new download module. I hope it will be like RMDownloads. That was almost perfect for my needs. Just a few bugs with titles and ratings and stuff.

Some things I liked with RMDownloads was that you could have a screenshot/image that was loading using ajax when you hold mouse over a title. And you could sort the downloads etc.

I hope these features will be in D-Transport too ;) Two more feature requests: Have the ability to have more than one screenshot for each download. And make so you can create links to other sites.

I saw you have uploaded a video of D-Transport in action on Youtube. I don't understand Spanish, but the module looks really promising. It would be nice to see how it looks on the user side too. I think you forgot to show that in the video.

hipoonios
  • 2017/4/8 14:35

• hipoonios

• Friend of XOOPS

Quote:

The evolution of RMDownloads is D-Transport and I'm working on it.

BUMP! Still waiting

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits