AngeloRocha
Re: xBootstrap XOOPS Theme - Development

Hey guys, xBootsrap 1.02 released!
Download:http://goo.gl/qpl66u

Add XOOPS banner support and other changes, see changelog in the package for more details.

Enjoy.

Cesagonchu

A big thank you Angelo!

AngeloRocha

xBootstrap 1.03 is coming!
Added new grid system with masonry, see this demonstration video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llc0hdOzknI
(BBcode embed did not work )

Version 1.03 beta 1:
- Add Masonry Cascading grid layout library -http://masonry.desandro.com/
- New news module grid
- Add grid function in js.js
- Fix bug in tdmdownloads, div unclosed
- Fix bug in tdmdownloads, modal description link ID
- Fix tdmdownloads index grid
- New extgallery grid system

Update Demo:http://themes.angelorocha.com.br

Yurdal
  • 2014/6/22 10:18

• Yurdal

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/3/27

im trying to have a white background in my blocks
I have successful made that to my normal xoops blocks but i cant make that to modules like extcal, when im in the module the background is transparent there !

How can i have that also for the regular modules ?

heyula
  • 2014/6/22 20:41

• heyula

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2008/4/24

Kullanılan modüllerin templatelerini düzenlemen lazım.

<div class="col-sm-12 col-md-12">

buraya template kodları gelecek

</div>

------------------------------------------------------------

You need to edit the templates of the modules used

<div class="col-sm-12 col-md-12">

future template code here

</div>

EDIT Cesag: adding the english translation.

Yurdal
  • 2014/6/23 11:18

• Yurdal

• Friend of XOOPS

Done that , cleared the cache , but still dont work, must i change something in style.css ?

AngeloRocha

Quote:

Yurdal wrote:
im trying to have a white background in my blocks
I have successful made that to my normal xoops blocks but i cant make that to modules like extcal, when im in the module the background is transparent there !

How can i have that also for the regular modules ?

For change bgcolor in left blocks or right blocks go to style.css line 72:

div.xoops-side-blocks aside{margin-bottom:20px;}

Add background color attribute.

For center blocks go to line 76:
div.xoops-blocks{margin-bottom:20px;}

Add background color attribute.

Is it?

Yurdal
  • 2014/6/23 15:07

• Yurdal

• Friend of XOOPS

@AngeloRocha

I did manage to have a background on the regular blocks, my problem is that modules its self have a transparent background, example module xfguestbook have transparent background, because i have a background image its not display correctly

this is my curretnt css for blocks
/* 3. XOOPS Blocks*/
div.xoops-side-blocks aside{background:#FFF; padding:10px; text-align:justify; margin-bottom:20px; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; position:relative; transition:all linear 300ms; -moz-transition:all linear 300ms; -webkit-transition:all linear 300ms; top:0;}
div.xoops-side-blocks aside h1div.xoops-side-blocks aside h2div.xoops-side-blocks aside h3div.xoops-side-blocks aside h4div.xoops-side-blocks aside h5div.xoops-side-blocks aside h6{font-size:0.9em;}
div.xoops-side-blocks aside h4.block-title{line-height:inheritmargin:0font-size:1.3em;}

div.xoops-blocks{background:#FFF; padding:10px; text-align:justify; margin-bottom:20px; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; position:relative; transition:all linear 300ms; -moz-transition:all linear 300ms; -webkit-transition:all linear 300ms; top:0;}
div.xoops-blocks h4{line-height:inheritmargin:0;}

div.xoops-bottom-blocks{background:#FFF; padding:10px; text-align:justify; margin-bottom:20px; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; position:relative; transition:all linear 300ms; -moz-transition:all linear 300ms; -webkit-transition:all linear 300ms; top:0;}
div.xoops-bottom-blocks:hover{top:-10pxbox-shadow:0 10px 10px #222;}

EDIT:

I have played with this:

div.maincontainer{background:#FFF; padding:10px; text-align:justify; margin-bottom:20px; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; position:relative; transition:all linear 300ms; -moz-transition:all linear 300ms; -webkit-transition:all linear 300ms; top:0;}

I does make a white background on the modules, but it is now one big white block, this i not what i want, i want to separate them for a nice look

brutalicuss

Hi Yordal, im not sure what you want exactly, but i guess you want to separate backgrounds of the modules and their blocks

If you want different background on any kind of module you should do that in their own .css. In example, for module extcal you can set in modules/extcal/css/infobulle.css the line body {background: #fff;}
If the module has not a own .css you must create it. For example: in module dir put style.css with your code ( body {background: #fff;}} and point to it with this command:
$xoopsTpl->assign("xoops_module_header",'<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />');
You must search for comfortable place in .php files like index.php

If you want to set custom background for any blocks in the module, you should add new class, in exmple {whiteback) and put in your html - exmple for module extcal/block-extcal_block_new, you can set in <table class="outer"> - <table class="outer whiteback"> and set this .whiteback in your .css with (background: #fff;). Somethimes you must set width too - (background: #fff;width:100%)

I hope it helps you

Good luck man

heyula
  • 2014/6/24 6:34

• heyula

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2008/4/24

problem solved.

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits