timgno
Re: Xoops 2.6.0 alpha 3 issues
  • 2013/11/27 17:32

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

In step 6 have issue for Doctrine database class or configuration missed

Quote:
Fatal error: Class 'Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration' not found in C:\wamp\www\XoopsCore-master\htdocs\install\include\functions.php on line 509

tatane
  • 2013/11/27 17:57

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/5/6 1

I also have the same problem , look

the Apache error log

Quote:
file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:07 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:12 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:12 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:13 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:13 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:16 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:16 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:17 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:17 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:17 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:17 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:25 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:25 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/xoops_lib/vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.3/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/class/xoopsload.php on line 551 [27-Nov-2013 11:22:25 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration' not found in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/26/install/include/functions.php on line 509

hyperclock
  • 2013/11/27 19:26

• hyperclock

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/11

Hi, I haven't been around in a very, very long time. I think things WILL change for me with the upcoming 2.6.x series, anyway I saw this post and just had to reply as I didn't have any issues on a setup I did last night.

I'm testing it on demo.hyperclock.org mainly to do some module building and theme fixing, modding whatever from some old stuff that I like. And this will be a demo site mainly for my personal testing.

All I have as of now is most of what came with XOOPS (which I've been using since 1.0) plus I added an open source (gpl) script to comply with the EU Cookie Law or whatever you want to call it. It works.

I think 2.6.x will be a BUETIFUL tool to use. The server I hosted on is using apache2, debian, mysql 5.1 , php 5.4 and a bit more.

I just wanted to say up to now everything is working fine for me. As for the EU Cookie thing, I'm toying with the thought of using the code I have in the demo into a plugin or module, sure yet as I have done a lot php lately and need to update myself first.

redheadedrod

With the alpha 3 you have to make sure you have composer installed and have it install the necessary packages or you will get this error.

In other words for this alpha version you have to install some libraries prior to installation of xoops. It is mentioned on the github page.

Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

timgno
  • 2013/11/27 20:01

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

Quote:
redheadedrod wrote:
With the alpha 3 you have to make sure you have composer installed and have it install the necessary packages or you will get this error.

Unfortunately athttp://www.doctrine-project.org/ we are unable to download the package.

Could someone provide a link and instructions for installation?

Thank you!

hyperclock
  • 2013/11/27 20:01

• hyperclock

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/11

Quote:

redheadedrod wrote:
....you have to install some libraries prior to installation of xoops. It is mentioned on the github page.

That was why I didn't of that being the error msg. reason, I thought it may have had something do with the "W" part of wamp.

redheadedrod

I will let Richard talk about the composer stuff when he gets a chance or Mamba but you need to have composer installed into your PHP system. I am unsure if the release version of Xoops will require composer or not. My personal feeling is the install package should contain everything needed but I don't know enough about composer or the final plans for Xoops 2.6.

Go HERE and follow the directions for your system to install composer into your PHP system.

Once installed then you have to go to the xoops_lib directory in a command line and run composer in that directory. The composer.json file in that directory will install all of the required libraries that are not currently included in the Alpha version.

It creates the Vender directory and installs all of your required libraries.
Once you have this vender directory you can copy the directory into other installations and skip the composer steps for the other installations.

Composer can be used to automatically update those libraries to the latest versions as well.

Again, I don't know how the release version of this will be and if it will require composer or not. It works very simply once installed however.

Also these directions are given in the git repository. Read the README.md file.

I will quote it here:
Quote:

Developer Installation
======================

To participate in XOOPS development, fork this repository on GitHub.

Pull your fork to your development environment.

To install this version you will need Composer. You can get it
here:http://getcomposer.org/

From the htdocs/xoops_lib folder run:

composer install

if you are installing for the first time. Otherwise run:

composer update

This should download some required libraries that XOOPS depends on.

Now you can proceed with a standard XOOPS install.

When your changes are complete and tested, send us a Pull Request
on GitHub and we will take a look.
Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

Mamba
  • 2013/11/27 23:51

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
Unfortunately athttp://www.doctrine-project.org/ we are unable to download the package.

You do NOT download any packages from Doctrine. That's why we use the Composer for this! And that' why we've added in RED this message on the News announcement:

Quote:
Note: running composer update is required for these changes as several packages were added and/or updated. (see this info to learn more about Composer, and how to install it. There is also this good article here)

with couple of links for people to learn about Composer.

If you're using Windows, this tool might be also handy for you

https://github.com/johnstevenson/composer-setup

So again, for those who do not read instructions:

You need to have Composer working on your server. This is the requirement!

And the steps then are:

- copy the XOOPS 2.6.0 files to a directory of your choice on your server
- make sure that the Composer is installed and is working from the /xoops_lib directory
- in the /xoops_lib directory run the command: "composer install" if you run it for the first time, or "composer update"
- the Composer will install all required external packages
- after this is done, then start the XOOPS installation process.

XOOPS 2.6.0 is different, and that's why we have the development on GitHub. It will follow the "Best in Class" industry practices and will incorporate the "Best in Class" tools, as we've shown in this news. This will ensure that our users have the best CMS solution out there!

Once you've run successfully Composer, and you still have a problems with the installation, please let us know.

So the question to Tatane and Timgno is: "Did you run Composer and installed all the required packages"?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Mamba
  • 2013/11/28 0:29

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
Hi, I haven't been around in a very, very long time. I think things WILL change for me with the upcoming 2.6.x series,

Welcome back, and it's great to hear that you like 2.6.0 so far!!!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits