goffy
Re: xNewsletter 1.1
  • 2013/9/20 15:48

• goffy

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2010/12/27

hi cesag

subscribers: is done
smartmail: use the users from xoops, plugin for Import xoops users already exist
hermes: I found not installable Version, so I can't create a plugin

tatane
  • 2013/9/20 15:54

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/5/6 1

I have a question: what could import a list from an email list in a csv file without belonging to a module?

Cesagonchu

Goffy, you can find Hermes here.

Cesagonchu

I found some errors on this latest version: >> Download der Built-Version [193-2013-09-20] als zip Archiv << A - The English language files are in ANSI instead of UTF-8 ----------------------------- B - Differences between: xNewsletter\language\english\blocks.php _MB_XNEWSLETTER_LETTER_CATTODISPLAY is written twice and xNewsletter\language\german\blocks.php define("_MB_XNEWSLETTER_CATSUBSCR_ALLCAT","Alle Newsletterkategorien"); is in the German version, but not in the English version ----------------------------- C - Differences between: xNewsletter\language\english\admin.php define("_AM_ACCOUNTS_TYPE_POP3_PORT_OUT","110"); and xNewsletter\language\german\admin.php define("_AM_ACCOUNTS_TYPE_POP3_PORT_OUT","25"); What number to put? ----------------------------- D - xNewsletter\language\german\help\help.html - Verwaltung mehrerer Newsletter möglich
We have to add it in: xNewsletter\language\english\help\help.html - Possible to manage multiple newsletters

goffy
  • 2013/9/21 21:43

• goffy

• Just can't stay away

hi cesag

A changed english language file from ansi to utf8

B corrected blocks.php _MB_XNEWSLETTER_LETTER_CATTODISPLAY

C
Pop3 - Standard: In 110, out 25
Pop3 SSL - Standard: In 995, out 465
Attention: This settings can be different for your provider

D
I translated
- Verwaltung mehrerer Newsletter möglich
with
- Admin of one or more newsletter possible

Quote:
Goffy, you can find Hermes here.

I get always a blank page. In lisez-moi.txt I can read, that I have first to install jjd_tools fromhttp://xoops.kiolo.com, but this side is under maintainance.
But you can help me, the only information I need to create the plugin is the name of the table and the columns, where I can find email (and if available, firstname, lastname, sex).
Maybe it is the table her_temp, but I am not sure.

goffy
  • 2013/9/21 21:49

• goffy

• Just can't stay away

Hi tatane

Quote:
I have a question: what could import a list from an email list in a csv file without belonging to a module?

yes, of course
it is already available, you can import from csv with one column (email) or from csv with four columns (email | sex | firstname | lastname )
For detailed Information please read help.

Mamba
  • 2013/9/21 22:11

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
goffy wrote:
I get always a blank page. In lisez-moi.txt I can read, that I have first to install jjd_tools fromhttp://xoops.kiolo.com, but this side is under maintainance.

You can try SourceForge, but I am not sure if this file is the latest...
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Cesagonchu

Thank you for your corrections Goffy. I forgot to mention that it is in UTF-8 without BOM.
I will soon send the module to Transifex, advice to potential translators!

Quote:

Mamba wrote:
You can try SourceForge, but I am not sure if this file is the latest...

Yes it is the latest JJD Tools Framework known.

goffy
  • 2013/9/23 4:59

• goffy

• Just can't stay away

hi cesag

Quote:
I forgot to mention that it is in UTF-8 without BOM.

Done.

Quote:
Yes it is the latest JJD Tools Framework known.

I get still a blank page. If someone needs this plugin, he should give me the information I need to create the plugin (name of the table and the columns, where I can find email, and if available, firstname, lastname, sex).

Cesagonchu

Quote:

goffy wrote:
I get still a blank page. If someone needs this plugin, he should give me the information I need to create the plugin (name of the table and the columns, where I can find email, and if available, firstname, lastname, sex).

I installed it on my test site. You have all the access (phpMyAdmin, FTP, etc.).

You see, it is useful not to delete your account hehe

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits