Hasanibrahim
about flowplayer

Hello,
i tried to install flowplayer 1.16 to my xoops web site. INstalliation was successfull but when i try to reach ......./modules/flowplayer/admin/index.php?op=dashboard, the traditional error "blank page" appears.

I tried to update the module and i got these errors:

Error Number: 1050 - SQL Did Not Executed! (Table 'xe1c_flowplayer_mimetypes' already exists!!!)
CREATE TABLE `xe1c_flowplayer_mimetypes` ( `mid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `support` enum('_MI_FLOWPLAYER_FLASH', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_HTML5', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_HTTP', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_IOS', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_RTMP', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_RTSP', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_SILVERLIGHT', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_OTHER') DEFAULT '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_FLASH', `name` varchar(128) DEFAULT '', `mimetype` varchar(128) DEFAULT '', `codecs` varchar(500) DEFAULT '', `default` int(1) DEFAULT '0', `created` int(13) DEFAULT '0', `updated` int(13) DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (`mid`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
Error Number: 1060 - SQL Did Not Executed! (Duplicate column name 'mid'!!!)
ALTER TABLE `xe1c_flowplayer_player` ADD COLUMN `mid` INT(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'
SQL Executed Successfully!!!
ALTER TABLE `xe1c_flowplayer_mimetypes` CHANGE COLUMN `support` `support` enum('_MI_FLOWPLAYER_FLASH', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_HTML5', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_HTTP', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_IOS', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_RTMP', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_RTSP', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_SILVERLIGHT', '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_OTHER') DEFAULT '_MI_FLOWPLAYER_FLASH'

my xoops version is 2.5.0. And i downloaded the module from wishcraft's sourgeforge account.

What's the solution of that, do you think ?

Mamba
Re: about flowplayer
  • 2013/8/28 20:56

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
Error Number: 1050 - SQL Did Not Executed! (Table 'xe1c_flowplayer_mimetypes' already exists!!!)

You'll need to go to phpMyAdmin and delete this table manually. Did you try to install it before?

I hope, Wishcraft will be able to help you here...
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Hasanibrahim

I tried to install to a fresh xoops 2.5.0 this module, but it has yet "blank page" problem.

It must be because of module's files. I hope wishcraft will see that and help :(

Hasanibrahim

by the way, i downloaded fromhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/chronolabs/files/XOOPS%202.5/Modules/flowplayer/ 1.16 version, but also i tried to instal flowplayer v.1.1, too but didn't worked again :(

Hasanibrahim

is not there anyone who use flowplayer in xoops family?

Mamba
  • 2013/9/2 8:05

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

I sent you a PM but you never responded
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits